Chapter 35: His jersey

|Badboy... Good lips.|

Alaïa's pov:

5 days later.

It was already friday and it's been 5 days since i saw Xander. He was right when he say he won't show up in classes due to practise. Even Tyler and  Grayson weren't with us during lunch. I haven't seen Xander since sunday. We only talked at night when he was free.

I miss him..

Tomorrow was the day they will finally have their match. It was an important day for them.Chase and his team were off from here. Their coach decided that it would be better if they do not practise infront of each other. So they went to their old school. I knew Xander was relieved that they weren't here anymore. After the small incident in the club, even i was happy that they were gone. Jace also came to see how i was on monday. I was surprise to see him but he seems really nice. He said that i shouldn't worry about anyone hurting me now.

The girls and i were in the cafeteria eating our lunch.

"So you heard about the new rumour?" Adelisa asked and i frowned.

"There are new rumours?" I asked and she nodded.

"What is it now?" Hailey asked.

"That Xander is preparing a surprise for a girl." She said and i raised an eye brow.

"Who?" I asked and she shrugged.

"The girl who i heard talking were saying that he was going to ask Cynthia to be his girlfriend but we all know that won't happen ever." She said and Hailey chuckled.

"Xander has asked the team to help him with the setups and one of the cheerleader heard about it." Adelisa added and i sighed.

"And now it's a viral rumour." I said and they chuckled.

"And don't forget we have prom in a few days." Hailey said and we nodded.

The bell rang and we packed up our stuffs. I went to my locker while the girl went to their classes. I have a free period so i was going to stay in the library. I dropped my books in my locker.

"Look who's here."

I turned and saw Cynthia with Jade and Ruby. They made their way toward me and they were smirking.

What now...

"I guess you heard about the rumours?" She asked smiling," isn't that great that Xander is finally asking me out."

"It is call a rumour for reason Cynthia. You shouldn't take it heartly." I said and she chuckled.

"Of course you would say that. It isn't you who he choose. He choose me, the cheerleader of his team. We are the perfect match and the perfect couple. You are just jealous that you couldn't got him." She stated over confidently.

"I'm not jealous Cynthia. You are just too-" i jumped startled when i felt an arm around my waist.

"Miss me?" He whispered in my neck and i sighed in relieved.

"You had no idea." I said as i turned to look at him.

"Well i'm free right now. I'm all yours till the bell rang." He said and i smiled.

"Coach let you off?" I asked and he shake his head no.

"No i ask him to let me free for this period. I knew you were free." He said eyeing my lips.

"Really." I asked and he smiled.

"You know i'm meeting you after a long time." He said his eyes on my lips.

"And?"

"And i missed you." He said and i chulcked. He leaned and crashed his lips on mine. We heard gasped but we ignore it. It was like we were meeting after a long time-which was true.

We pulled away after a few seconds.

"Xander!"

We turned and saw Cynthia fuming. If she was a cartoon, she would look like smoke coming out of her ears.

"What are you doing?" She asked glaring at him.

"What i do with who i do it, doesn't concern you Cynthia. You can go now because i don't like audience when i'm kissing my girl." He said and i felt my heart beat escalates as my stomach turn fluttery.

His girl...

Cynthia glared at us before turning on her heels and went away with the other two following her. Xander pulled me at the back of the school where there was no one. He walked to a tree and sat down pulling me beside him.

"What was all that about?" I asked amused.

"I heard how she was talking to you so i had to stop her." He said and i chuckled.

"It will be more likely be a new rumour later." I said and he shrugged.

"I don't care. Anyway are you coming for our live match tomorrow?" He asked and i nodded.

"Of course i'll come. Why?" I asked.

He opened his bag and took out a shirt. It was his jersey. He gave it to me and said,"Wear that tomorrow."

"You want me to wear it?"

"Yeah. And sit in the front row so that i can see you after the match." He said and i nodded.

"How did you convince coach to let you free?" I asked and he sighed.

"Extra practise after school." He said tiredly. "My shoulder pain is killing me."

I sighed and put both my hands on his shoulder. He turned to me but i make him look infront of him again.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"Relax. Let me do it." I said and he did let me. I massage his shoulder like my mom use to do with me and i heard him sighed in relieved.

"Damn you are good." He murmured as he closed his eyes. I kept doing it for more 10 minutes before i stopped.He didn't move, it was like he was sleeping while he was sitting. He dropped his head on my laps and i run my fingers through his hair. He slept for the next 25 minutes before the bell rang.

He was tired and he did need this nap. When the bell rang, i know i had to wake him up. I started to shake his arms lightly and he opened his eyes.

"I felt asleep?" He asked and i nodded.

"Wow.. how did that happen?" He asked and i chuckled.

"Guess my fingers have some sleeping power." I said and he chuckled.

"Thank you i really needed it." He said and i smiled.

"Well let's go the bell already rang." I said and he nodded. We stood up and made our way inside. Before leaving to the field again, he kissed my forehead and cheeks.

I could get use to that.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)