Chapter 31: Dad's home

|I can watch you all day and never get bored.|

Alaïa's Pov:

"I don't believe you are going on your second date with him." Hailey said laying on my bed.

"When will he be here?" Adelisa asked as she was picking my shoes.

"In one hour." I said and her eyes widened.

"But you are not ready yet!" She said and i rolled my eyes.

"I don't take that much time to get ready." I said.

"Well your arm is still wounded. You will take time to do your make up, put  your outfit and do your hair." Hailey said pointing at the facts.

She was right. I was going to take more time since i have to lift my hand slowly.

"That can be arranged." Adelisa said smiling,"i will do your make up and Hailey will do your hair. You just have  to put on your outfit."

I nodded agreeing to them. I took my outfit and went to change in the washroom. I had already changed the bandage on my arm so i quickly changed my outfit.

 I had already changed the bandage on my arm so i quickly changed my outfit

I wore a thin jacket so that my arm were hidden.

"Wow you look good in this outfit." Adelisa said and i smiled.

"Now you hair!" Hailey squealed making me sit on the chair. She did my hair while Adelisa did my makeup.

After 20 minutes we were done. My phones vibrated and i grabbed it from the table.

Be there in 5-Xan

"He will be here in 5 minutes." I said and they sighed in relieved.

"We finished in time." Hailey said making me chuckled.

"Anyway do you have any idea where he is taking you?" Adelisa asked and i shake my head no.

"He didn't tell me where we were going." I said and they nodded.

I heard the door bell and i smiled.

"Wow he was quick." Hailey chuckled.

"ALAÏA! XANDER'S HERE." Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Alright i got to go."

I walked downstairs and met Xander near the front door. He smiled when he saw me. He was looking handsome.

 He was looking handsome