7 - Rosie.

I know that Harley would be safe with happy, I know he would protect her with his life that's just the type of man he is, I hope they have a fun day out and they bond. It'll be nice for Harley to actually have happy I'm her life, if I lived in charming I would of moved here sooner, if I knew he wanted to be a dad I would of tried harder to make him get involved, but if he says he didn't know about the texts it actually means he doesn't know, happy would own up and admit his mistakes.

I was cut out of my thoughts by my phone ring, as I looked I realised it was my mum.

"Hey mum, I'm just leaving to pick you up, have you landed?"

"Aye , I'm just about to pick up my bags,I'll meet you at the drop off."

"Okay I'll be there soon, I'm just locking up."

"See you soon." she said hanging up.

After locking up and making my way to the car and getting it started to go and pick up my ma, I haven't seen her in a few weeks and it feels like forever, with us packing up our house and her packing hers up. She's coming down for a week to look for a house. It seems like she packed up her house quickly with the help of her friends, she just has to sell it which is in the process of being sold right now which is why she's coming to look for a new house now.

Pulling up to the airport I park and look around for my mum.

"Aye don't just stand there, come and help your ma with her bags." I heard my ma's voice.

Looking in the direction of her voice I saw my beautiful ma, she doesn't look a day over 20, you wouldn't believe she's a mother and a gran. That's her Scottish blood. My gran didn't look her age when she was alive either.

"Hey ma, how was the flight?" I said while giving her a hug and taking some of her bags.

"It was good, I haven't been on a plane since I moved to New York. Things change aye? How are you, where's my granbaby?" She said while looking around for Harley.

"Eh actually mum she's with Happy. He lives here." I said while looking uncomfortable.

I know my mum doesn't blame him, she said she left my dad while she was pregnant with me because he was in a motorcycle club as well, she said they left on a mutual understanding that it was too dangerous for her and she's better off without him, so she understands that Happy was doing it for his family and didn't think of him as any less of the man he was. What she did have a problem with was how his family treated me, that's unforgivable.

"That's good baby, I bet she loves that. How is Hap with the daddy role?" She said smirking knowingly.

"Ma we only got here last month he only met her yesterday it got loaded on to him, how do you think he is feeling?" I say.

"That man loves you, he'll love Harley just as much. He will make a fantastic dad, now let's get home, I only have a few days here to look for a house. I need to go back and get the rest of my things packed up, I can't leave it all up to your uncle." she said sighing

One thing about my uncle is he is over the top, when I found out about Harls, he went out and bought bags full of baby clothes and toys before she was even born, he is such an amazing person, he would do anything for his family, which is why I'm so bloody happy that my mum has him. He would die for my mum.

"How's he taking the move? I know he wanted to move back to Scotland now we aren't there, is he still moving or has he changed his mind?"

My mum and uncle moved to New York when she was pregnant with me,they both lived in the same house. she mentioned that Scotland reminded her to much of my dad so she could be there no more, she still has the accent.

"Yes, him and Danny are moving as soon as the house is sold, they don't want to rent. Scotland is better for them, they have the rest of the family there."

On the drive home I drove past the shop so ma can see the sign, it didn't take to long to get home. When we got home ma unpacked and we got looking online straight away for houses.

"Oh that's a nice one, 2 bed. My price range and it's close, mail the company I want to see that house." she said pointing to the beautiful house.

"Okay ma, well see it tomorrow and then we can have a look at the shop if you want? Or do you want to wait till it's opened."

"I want to see it when it's opened, I don't want to ruin your hard work. I'm only here till Friday I want to spend time with you and my granbaby. What time did hap say he will bring her back?" She asked looking at her watch.

"I said I'll give him a ring when we've finished unpacking, I didn't realise how long it would take, I invited him for dinner. I hope you done mind ma but Harley needs to see her father more." I said while sighing.

"Don't be silly baby, I love Hap like a son. He is always welcome in front of me, he made a mistake doesn't mean he doesn't regret it. He done the same thing as your dad baby, I still love your father just like you still love hap, like mother like daughter." She said laughing, but I can see the sadness in her eyes.

If only I could find my dad to bring her back into ma's life just so she could be happy, but she won't tell me his name. She said it was too dangerous if I started looking for him, I know she wishes he would come looking for her.

"I'll give Hap a ring then I'll order dinner. What do you fancy?" I said while getting out the menus.

(I know the timing is shit but just imagine her being in charming for a month before she met Happy etc)

"I really don't mind, whatever you guys are getting. I'm going to get changed." she said while walking up the stairs.

Just as I was about to ring Happy I heard knocking on the door.

As I opened the door all I heard was

"M....."