1 1

It's been a month since the opening since the shop, we have been so busy, we decided to change the way the clinic works

It's been a month since the opening since the shop, we have been so busy, we decided to change the way the clinic works. We have the downstairs for the patients that don't mind being on file for example coming in for a nose bleed or a broken ankle, then upstairs will be for the people who don't want to be on record for example, stab wound or been shot.

Since we have been so busy we have had to employ new staff, Harley is always with me at the shop or she's with her dad. Since the night of the opening me and Hap have exchanged a few words, our co-parenting is amazing but when he drops her off he stays in the car.

I don't think I can face the humiliation of seeing him fully or any of his friends, after we spent the night together I woke up alone with a note saying "I'm sorry". I felt embarrassed and so heartbroken, I didn't want to text him and find out what went wrong. A couple of days later I heard from gem that a few of the men went on a run. I thought maybe he was sorry that he left so soon so I was adamant that when he gets home I'll ask him if he still loves me the way I love him.

When I heard that the boys have got home I was on my way to the clubhouse to drop Harley off so she can spend the weekend with her dad in his new place. What I didn't expect to see what Happy holding a really attractive blonde by the waist and smiling down at her. I froze in my spot, I couldn't believe he could do this to me. I couldn't believe he would sleep with me then move on like I'm a croweater. Maybe that's all he saw me as.

"There's your dad baby, have a lovely weekend and I'll pick you up on Sunday evening. Don't forget to call me if you need me or granny. Love you" I said giving her a quick shoo movement.

"See ya mum, love you!" She said getting out the car.

I can see that the sound of the slam of the car door brought Happys attention away from the woman and towards my car, luckily I have tinted windows so he can't see me, as I see Harley run and jump into his arms I know she's safe so that's when I drive away before he could get to me, I started making my way to my mums because I know she can give me good advice.

Knocking on my mums door all I could see was the smile on his face as he looked at the woman, I couldn't help but break down into tears as soon as my ma answered.
I broke down and told everything that has happened, I could see she's was disappointed in Happy, it was understandable if he just done it once but he broke my heart twice and that's not acceptable in her book.

All weekend I stayed with my mum catching up on everything we have missed over the past few months, as she was making eggs I felt the wine hangover coming back with revenge, as I ran to the bathroom I could see my mum looking on with pity, I don't want anyone's pity.

"Have you thought about being pregnant baby girl? She said while holding my hair,

"No I can't be, I'm on the pill and he used a condom"

"Doesn't always work, I should have a test around here somewhere baby, I'll go get it" she said looking around the cabinets.

"Eh ma why do you have pregnancy tests here?" I said confused.

"Because I found them in the old house and through maybe you will need them, and I was right" she said laughing.

As she gave me the test all I could think about was how can I raise another child? What would Happy say? Would he want to be involved now he has a new girlfriend.

After I took the test I had to wait 5 minutes for the results, I forgot how long 3 minutes actually is when your nervous. I heard the beep of the timer off my phone. I saw my mum look at the test then at me in pity.

"Your.