8

"Mum, we have had so much fun, I met all of dads friends

"Mum, we have had so much fun, I met all of dads friends. Did you know that they all drive Harley's? How cool is that." She said very excitedly.

"Oh wow, you can tell us all about it over dinner, I was just about to order Chinese, come in and take your shoes off and wash your hands"

"I'll see you tomorrow baby girl" hap said giving Harley a hug"

"Eh you aren't going anywhere hap, ma wants to se you. She misses you." I said looking at him

I can see that he was nervous as my ma is as blunt as they come and he thinks she hates him, which is understandable but my mum understands him more then anyone. She loves him like her own son.

"Are you sure? I don't want any arguments" he said shrugging

"No arguments from me hap, I want to see my son is that hard to believe? I haven't seen you in 10 years. So shut up and come give me a hug before I slap you" ma said from behind us laughing.

Hap walked slowly over to my mum to make sure she was telling the truth. I know he doesn't understand, he thinks that because he left that. As he got closer I can see ma pull him into a hug and squeeze him tight.

"Ma your going to kill him if you hug him any tighter" I said laughing

"How long till food is reading? I'm starving" Harley said while going to sit down and put the T.v on.

"Just ordering, do you want your usual, hap what would you like?

"Yes please, chicken chow mien, sweet and sour chicken balls and chips with special fried rice" they both say at the same time.
(That is actually my order every time I go to the Chinese lol)

As they both say that they look at each other and Harley laughs while Happy is smiling, you can see his proud of how much she eats, growing girl and all.

"I know, nothing changes" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Let's go wait in the kitchen and catch up. Ro go and sit with my granbaby" ma said while walking into the kitchen.

I know she's going to give him the third degree, she gave it to me as soon as I got pregnant, hap is getting it 10 years too late. instead of going to listen to them I went to sit with Harley and find out what she and hap got up to today. I hope he didn't take her around any croweaters.

"So what did you do with your dad today baby?" I said while sitting next to her.

"We did lots of things, I didn't want to go to the park so we went to the garage, I met Gemma again and she was working in the office and bossing the boys around and telling them that if they don't work hard enough that she will make them sleep outside in the shed. I don't know if she actually meant that as it's going to be cold tonight but the boys looked really scared and they were All bigger and scarier then her. Then I met Lisa and Jax, they have 2 children mum, Abel is the same age as me we will be gong to school together then he has a sister that is 7 and she was really pretty. We played doctors and nurses and cops and robbers, I also met Tig, he told me I can call him tigger but I told him he doesn't look like him and he laughed. I can't wait to go back again, I saw dad work on a really cool car mum. It was like your old one. The one with the roof down. Dad told me that I can help him one day if you say it is okay. Is it okay mum? I'll wear old clothes." She said very quickly changing from one subject to another.

I'm so glad that she and happy bonded and had a good day and also that she met children her own age, I never isolated Harley about meeting new people but in New York where we lived it wasn't the best area so she couldn't just go to the park and play while I sat on the bench, I had to be by her side every minute.

"Of course you can, I'm so happy that you made friends. I'll have to meet Lisa and see about taking you three out for the day before the shop opens and you go back to school. We are going to visit a house tomorrow to see if granny like it. Are you excited to get settled in and have granny living round the corner? This area looks so much better then New York don't you think?"

"Of course I can't, I have you daddy and granny now, we can be a big happy family. I can't wait to go to school and meet new friends, Abel said they have lots of friendly people and he will introduce me to his friends, how cool is that?" She said grinning.

Before I can reply I heard the knocking on the door, as I was about to get up I heard heavy footsteps coming form the kitchen, I looked up to see happy walking towards the door.

"I got it Ro, go and get the plates out" he said while unlocking the door.

I was not impressed that he thinks he can do as he pleases by opening my front door but I listened to him and called Harley, we both set the table and got ready to eat.

"Here we go, food for us baby girl, prawn curry for you Ro and shredded duck for you ma" he said handing everything out. He let Harley do her plate before he even touched his.

"How much do I owe you? I didn't get the price on the phone? I asked him.

As I looked up I could see his face change to him being angry.

"Don't owe me anything I wanted to treat my girls" he said while starting to eat

"That's nice and all but I want to pay for my own at least, I'm not one of your girls" I said laughing.

"Just shut up and eat your meal" he said getting even angrier.

While eating Harley told happy that I told her she's allowed to help out with the car, you can see that they have already fornmed a bond. I'm so happy that Harley has her dad in her life so she can experience all the things the other girls do with their fathers. Like dad and daughter dances, sitting on their shoulders while at the fun fair.

"Dad granny is moving round the corner, where do you live?" Harley asked happy innocently