2 1

The look on Rosie's face when she realised she's not just carrying one, but two children was absolutely amazing

The look on Rosie's face when she realised she's not just carrying one, but two children was absolutely amazing. It was happiness shock fear and then pride all mixed into one.

"Now it's time to find out the gender" Roxanne said when everyone calmed down. As we walked over to a cake that would make Rosie proud to eat I know that's the cake for just our little family.

As she gave us both the knife, everyone started counting down. When 1 came we cut the cake to reveal..

We are having one of each, a boy and a girl

We are having one of each, a boy and a girl. I'm so happy, like genuinely happy and excited. I didn't think I would actually have children before Rosie came here, now she's here and with Harley, I can't wait till the twins are here so are family is complete. I heard a massive scream from next to me that brought me out of my thoughts. Looking around I see it's Harley and Rosie screaming while hugging each other.

"Mum I get two siblings!! I'm so happy!!!" Rosie said still squealing

"It's great baby, but we still have to let them rest for a little while don't we?" Rosie said trying to explain that the babies aren't coming today.

"I know mum! I'm not silly" Harley said dramatically

After we all had a slice of cake Rosie was pulled away from us by her uncles and cousins that lived in New York with her. I think Chibs mum is around here somewhere, his dad passed away before he was born. I know Roxanne has met his mum before as they were together for over a decade, I can't wait for Rosie to meet her so she can connect with more of her family.

"You got a good one Hap, don't let her go" Jax was telling me.

"I know, I just didn't want her to be in any danger, you know with our line of work something is bound to happen, look at Lisa" I said reminding him that sometimes it's better to be alone then bring someone into danger.

Lisa is Jax's old lady, when they first got together she was kidnapped and taken to Ireland because of a deal went wrong, we managed to get her back but she lost their first baby from all the stress. It broke them both to pieces which is why I was glad Rosie was in New York and not linked to me, but now she's here? I'll do anything for my family.