1 3

Hearing tyres skid and shouting then a loud bang, I know she's trashed

Hearing tyres skid and shouting then a loud bang, I know she's trashed. When she doesn't reply to me I can't help but assume the worst.

"Juice, pull up Rosie's details for her car, find out where she is and ring me asap I'm going to look for her. She's had a crash"

"Dad is mum okay? Harley said very quietly with tears in her eyes.

"She will be. Stay with Tig and Chibs baby girl" I said while giving her a kiss on the head.

"She'll be fine Hap, I've got Harley, go and get your woman" Chloe said smiling while holding onto her shoulders.

"I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. Thanks Chlo, for everything I mean it" I said nodding at her.

As I started my route back to Ro's I see traffic built up, I knew that's where the accident is. So I parked my bike and started running towards it. I see Rosie's car, the damage to the car makes me think how can she get out? The drivers side of the car is actually dented inwards, windows are all smashed and I can see the airbags. As I look around to see what actually happened I can see a pizza delivery van and a pizza boy sitting by the ambulance with a sling looking shaken up. He looks fine so the person the paramedics are attending is clearly Rosie. I start running over to make sure she's fine but I'm stopped.

"Sorry sir you cannot past this line" the police officer said.

"I'm sorry but I still can't let you go through"

"Yes you can, let the poor man go and see his wife" Unser said while shaking his head at his staff.

I didn't say thanks, I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head to him and he understood. As I made my way over to Rosie I realised one, there's a lot of blood and two her clothes have ripped.

"We're loosing her, let's go let go!!" I heard the paramedics shouting while picking her up on a stretcher and running into the ambulance.

"I'm her husband, I'm going with her" I said while jumping in the back with them.

The whole ride to the hospital felt like hours when really it couldn't of been more then 5 minutes. In them 5 minutes Rosie died. The paramedics brought her back to life thank the lord, but they did say the need to get her into the operation table as soon as possible. Hearing that she was alive again brought back some hope, I know my girls a fighter she won't go down without a fight.

Someone must of rang Roxanne because as soon as we got out the ambulance all I could hear was her screaming "where's my baby" I could hear her sobs, I rushed up to her as they wheeled Ro into surgery.

"What happened? Roxanne said quietly.

"She was driving back to mine, she was upset her and Harley had an argument And she was bringing Harls clothes back, I don't know what happened but I heard it I was on the phone with her. I can't lose her ma she died in the ambulance. They managed to bring her back but what if next time she dies and the can't get her back?" I said finally letting the tears fall.

"She's not going nowhere, she's my baby. She's a fighter like her father" she said while calming down.

It's been a few days since the accident, the police said that the pizza boy was on his phone thats how he ran the red light because he wasn't paying attention. We found out that Harley has a bleed to the brain, broken knee and a sprained wrist. They said it could of been a lot worse and she's lucky to be alive, she's in a medical coma or something like that to monitor her brain, they said the bleed and swelling has gone down amazingly well so far and that in the next few days they will take her out of the coma, when they do that then it's all up to Ro to wake up on her own.

Me and Roxanne haven't left the hospital since she has been admitted. Harley has been with Chloe and Chibs, I know Harls wants to see her mum and say sorry for everything but we don't want her to see Rosie in the state she is in with wires all connected to her body.

It's Friday now, she's been taken out of the medical coma and now we are just waiting for her to wake up. Harley is finally being allowed to come and see her ma today, Roxanne still hasn't left the hospital unless it's to go and shower, Marnie is keeping the clinic open and running for Ro. It's 3:30pm so I know Harley will be here soon, Chibs is bringing her while Chloe goes to work.

"Hey ma, why don't you go and get some food for you and Harley?" I said to her giving her some money.

"I don't need ya money boy, but I will go and get food. Want anything?" She said pushing my hand away.

"Nah I'm good"

"I'll be back soon" she said walking out.

"Hey man" "hey daddy" I heard about 10 minutes later.

I turn around to see Harley and Chibs looking at Rosie. I can see the upset on Harley's face because she thinks her mum is still upset with her, but when I look at Chibs I see confusion on his face while he looks at Ro.

"What's up man?" I said.

"Nothing she just looks like someone" but he got cut off.

"Phillip?" Roxanne asked shocked, I can see her face pale while she drops all the bags.

"Rox? What are you doing here?" Chibs said confused while looking between Roxanne and Rosie.

"I'm here to see my daughter, hey baby girl" she said going to hug Harley.

"Daughter?" He said shocked.

"Yes Phillip, Meet our daughter Rosie Tellford Samuel" she said while not looking at him.

How up a minute.. Daughter? Tellford? Rosie is Chibs daughter?!!

--
Did any of you guys expect that?

Comment and vote!