2 2

'Hi Cuz' I heard from Tori

'Long time no see preggers' she said smirking at Rosie.

I can see the hate on Rosie's face, if looks can kill I know Tori would be dead, if it wasn't for her I would of known I had a kid 10 years ago, my ma would know her granbaby, it's all because of her making shit up when it wasn't needed.

I know she was always jealous of Rosie, Rosie had my attention. Tori didn't like sharing people, including family. My aunt actually adopted Tori when she was a baby, so all she's ever known is my family, I thought she would of grown up. Clearly not with the way she was dressed. She's 26 and looks like a crow-eater.

'Hey Tori.' Rosie said politely. I know she wouldn't make a scene in front of my family, even know they all know that back in the day Rosie was the worst kid on the block, fights,arguments,stealing the lot.

'Got my cousin trapped? Didn't you learn from the last time' Tori sneered at Ro.

'Mum, i need the toilet, where do I go?' Harley said interrupting the glares between the two of them.

I saw Tori look at Harley and pale when she saw how much Harley looks like me. I think she actually believed her own lies for 10 years, she looks regretful for a minute before she turned emotionless.

'Hi hunny, I'm Tori. What's your name?' She said to Harley with a smile. Harley looked at her and turned up her nose at her.

'Mum, why is she dressed like that?' She said disgustedly.

'You bitch!' Tori screeched

'Oh hold up. Who the hell do you think your calling a bitch? Because it certainly isn't my daughter because if it is your lucky I'm pregnant' Rosie said

'But I'm not. Let's fight bitch!' We both turned to see a familiar voice yell.

'Aunty Leah!!' Harley squealed

Leah is Rosie's best friend and cousin, she is 4 years older then Rosie. Leah and Rosie actually grew up together, Roxanne took Leah in because her dad, Rosie's uncle is the biggest mafia don in Scotland. When Leah was 21 her dad wanted her to married to son of the mafia don in Italy, so she moved to Italy when she was 21, they are happily married with 2 boys from what Rosie tells me.

She couldn't make the gender reveal in charming because of business so she said she will definitely make this one, she's one of the only people I liked that Rosie hang out with, she's loyal that's what matters, so it doesn't surprise me that she's willing to fight Tori, she never liked her.

'Hey godbaby. how are you? Luca and Dante send their love but they are with their grandpa!' Leah said hugging Harley.

'That's okay, I'll see them soon. Have you met my dad? He is soooooo cool!!! I'm having two siblings!!' Harley ranted off excitedly.

'Omg wow!! I have met your dad, he is a big scary man' she said pretending to be scared of me.

'No his not, he is a big teddy bear!!' Harley said laughing.

'Hey Hap. How's things?' She said giving me a hug.

'Life's good, how's Italy?'

'Italy is Italy, beautiful country when people aren't trying to kill you' she said laughing.

Ma interrupted the conversation between us by announcing that lunch is ready then we will move on to presents, I can see Rosie wasn't happy with the whole set up after how her mum done the first one but she was putting on a brave face which I appreciate.

We ended up getting even more nappies and clothes. Tori didn't get us nothing, she said she didn't want to spend her hard earned cash on children that came from Rosie. Which earned a come back from Leah saying how it wasn't earned when all she does is lay on her back all day. That got a laugh from Rosie at long last.

Rosie didn't want to stay in the house, she felt uncomfortable and wanted to go to a hotel. We was meant to stay for a week but I can tell she just wanted to get the first plane back and with the way Tori was acting at the baby shower I really don't blame her. We did end up getting a hotel room after receiving disappointed looks from my ma. But we explained that Tori was stressing Rosie out and it wasn't good for the baby.

'I still have this feeling hap, I can't help it' Rosie told me when we was sitting down for dinner.

'Okay, I'll go look up flights' I said, it's getting too hard to ignore that she is still feeling like this.

When Rosie got into the shower, I heard a knock on the door saying room service. I know I didn't order nothing, maybe Rosie did with her cravings. When I opened the door and felt a gun pressed to my head, I knew i should of listened to Rosie when she first mentioned these feelings. She's never wrong.

'Okay okay, calm down. We can talk like grown adults aye?' I said trying to get them to remove the gun before I pull mine out.

'We came to send a message. Our boss isn't very happy with you or your little gang' the taller one said in an Irish accent whilst walking round the hotel room.

I could see the tallest one start to walk into Harley's room, but I couldn't physically do anything with this gun pressed against my head. I see the tallest one carrying Harley in his arms, she was still asleep. I looked around the area to see if I could take these guys out without alerting Harley or Rosie, two against one? Easy right.

As the shorter man looked at Harley I took it the chance to punch him in the face and make him drop the gun. When he realised what happened he tried to kick me but was too late as I had already reached for my own gun and shot him. The gun shot must of woken Harley up as she screamed. As I was about to run to him I see him aim a gun at Harley's head. Which made her cry and scream even more.

'Put the gun down and I won't harm the girl' He said. So I done what he said, I put it down.

'Slide it over to me, slowly' so again I did what he asked, the whole time keeping an eye on Harley.

'Baby it's okay, your going to be okay right?' I said to her making her quieten down with the tears.

'Now, what I'm going to do is walk out that door, when your club stops selling the guns I will bring your daughter back to you. Do we have a deal?' He said while walking to the door.

'No deal fucker' Rosie said as she shot the man in the leg and shoulder which made him drop the gun, Harley jumped out of the mans arms and ran to Rosie while the man collapsed on the floor whilst I ran and made sure he was restricted while Rosie found something to tie him up with.

'Ring Leah, ask her if we can use the jet, we need to get out of here now Ro' I growled out in anger that I couldn't protect my family.