3 3

It's been two months since Rosie picked the house, what she didn't realise was that the house wasn't a couple of hours away, it was in Italy. When she told me which house she wanted I made sure to put the offer in for the house.

Me and Leah came up with a plan that when the process of the payment has gone through, she will decorate the house with my input. I couldn't be in Italy all the time so when I was there it was just to check how the progress was coming along.

I told Rosie that I was going on a run when I went to Italy, I know it's bad to lie to her but at least I was lying for a good reason and I wasn't out cheating, Chubby is all trained for my position and he will be taking over as soon as I leave, I can't believe we are finally moving to Italy.

When I told my mum and Roxanne they both cried, they didn't want us to go but they knew that it was the best for our little family. Nobody has told Rosie that it is actually in Italy, they all told her its a couple of hours away, Harley has been great at keeping the secret. I told her the idea before I even spoke to Clay, she was very happy with going back to Italy as a family.

I know Chibs isn't very happy because his daughter has only just come into his life but it's not like he can't come and visit or we can't come back. I'm keeping the cabin here so when we do come back it's ready for us to visit.

We are moving in a couple of days and we was just finishing up packing for the delivery men, the main items were shipped over to the new house about a week ago, i know Rosie is very excited but nervous because she hasn't actually seen the house yet. The sons were throwing us a going away party which for a chance is a day one so the children can come seeing as Harley and the babies are leaving aswell.

"Is everything packed?" Ro asked frustrated

"Yes baby, all checked. The only things that aren't packed are what we need to travel"

"What about your bike? How is that getting there when your driving the car?" She sighed

"Your dad is going to drive it up there tomorrow babe, take a deep breathe. Everything is going to be okay" I said giving her a hug.

"How do you know it's going to be okay? What if the house is not done, what if Harley doesn't like it? What if the schools near the house is horrible and Harley gets bullied what if-" She kept going on and on, so I cut her off.

"Everything is okay, the school is checked out. If she doesn't like it we will send her somewhere else, the house is finished and ready to move into. Harley loves the house. Go take a bubble bath" I said pushing her into the bathroom.

----

The party started half an hour ago but because Halle threw up on Harley she had to get changed, which meant she needed to find new clothes which took forever. But we finally made it. When we arrived Bobby was on the barbecue while Chibs and Roxanne was chatting to Clay and Gemma.

When we arrived everyone started cheering. This is family.

"Go mingle, I got the kids" I said to her taking the car seats off her and going to sit down.

"Are you sure?" She said nervously

"Yes, your leaving your ma. Go see her"

"Okay, just shout when they are too much" she said giving me a kiss then running over to her ma.

"She has no idea does she?" Lisa said sitting next to me.

"No she doesn't, just like Jax don't know" I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"How? How do you know?" She said stuttering

"Saw you buying them when I went to get the sickness tablets"

"I'm going to tell him tonight, please don't tell him" she whispered to me

"I won't, it's not my place to. But congratulations" I said finally smiling at her.

"Thank you, are you excited to move?" She said finally calming down

"Yes, I can't wait to just relax for a while, won't have to worry about if I'm going to prison everyday" I said looking at Rosie, smiling when I see her dancing with Harley.

"Please don't hurt her, I know I can't get there for another 7 months but I will get Leah on you" She said laughing while rubbing her stomach.

"I won't, she and my kids are my life. I'd die for them" I said seriously.

"Good" she said getting up.

When it started to get cold that's when the party was ending. After a few tears from all the girls and a few of the men we got ready to leave. Just as Clay started to speak.

"I'm happy and upset that I'm having to announce that Happy and Rosie will be leaving Charming, 11 years ago we patched Happy in to our big dysfunctional family and we had the honour to spend so many years with him, but it's finally time that he starts fresh with his beautiful family. I'm overjoyed that you have reunited with the love of your life, your old lady. It's been a pleasure to met you Ro. Have a lovely time in your new house and don't forget about us!" He said holding his glass up, whilst everyone cheered

"I'm happy to meet all of you guys, I love you all. We won't forget you. We'll see you soon for a house warming party!" Ro said in tears.

"Bye!" We finally said walking to the car.

"Let's go home baby girl"

It's been an emotional couple of days, with lots of goodbyes and tears we are finally in the car. Rosie thinks we are a few hours away from the house, what she doesn't realise we are 20 minutes from our destination.

When we pulled up at the airport, I pulled round to the private part and got out to unload our suitcases.

"Hap? What are you doing? Why are we here?" Rosie said very confused.

"We're going home baby" I said still getting the suitcases out.

"Do you need help daddy?" Harley said getting out the car and walking around to me.

"Can someone explain why we are at the airport? What are you doing Hap?" She said again.

"We are going home Ro? I told you" I said laughing.

"So why are we here?" She said getting angry.

"Shall we tell her baby?" I asked Harley.

"Yes, let's do it at the same time?" Harley said.

"3...2...1.." We bought sang.

"WERE MOVING TO ITALY" We screamed excitedly.

The look on Rosie's face was priceless, it was pure shock. What we didn't expect was her to pass out.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

THE END.

Just the epilogue left!

Comment and vote.