3 1

I was going to listen to Rosie, I wanted my family together even if it meant leaving the clubs illegal business

I was going to listen to Rosie, I wanted my family together even if it meant leaving the clubs illegal business. The boys are my family but I could see how happy Rosie was in Italy, I just want to make her happy. My family mean the world to me.

It's been a few days since Rosie had a chat with Emily and gave her another chance, when she told me what happened I could tell Rosie thought that was the right thing to do. I think it's finally time to sit down with the boys and tell them what I've decided, I really don't know how they will take it but my family comes first no matter what and I can't put my family in danger again.

When I pulled up at the club house I can see all the bikes parked outside which is good it means they are all here, when I went in I looked for Clay or Jax, I saw Clay first so I went up to him.

"Hey, have you got a minute? I need a word"

"Yeah, let's go into church" he said confused, so I followed him into church.

"I'm leaving Clay" I said bluntly

"What you mean leaving?" He said even more confused.

"I mean, I'm leaving the club. Rosie doesn't want the kids in danger and neither do I. She doesn't know it yet but I can see how happy she was in Italy, I'm thinking of moving us over there" I said bringing up the idea I had.

"Leaving? You can't just leave Hap" he said narrowing his eyes.

"I can, you told me when I patched in I can leave when I want as long as I give warning and nominate my replacement, which I have and I will" I said repeating his words back to him.

"I thought you liked the club?"

"I do, your my brothers but Ro and the kids come first Clay, you understand?" I know he understands, he sent his son away till he turns 18 so he wouldn't be in danger.

"Yeah, so when are you leaving?" He said standing up

"A few months, I want to be in a good place in our relationship before we go, I need to find a house and all that"

"No problem, I know Rox and Gem will help out" he said laughing, since Roxanne moved here, her and gem have been joint at the hip. It's nice to see they have each other to rely on, specially when we leave.

"I'm calling church, so you can let the boys know and tell whoever you have nominated to take your role that they will start training soon"

It didn't take long for all the men to start coming in and taking their seats, when everyone was seated we all put our phones into the basket on the table.

"Everything okay?" Chibs asked me, I nodded.

"So guys, Happy wants to leave. His thinking of moving to Italy, hold shut up!" He yelled when everyone started to argue that it wasn't right.

"Yo! Shut it" I shouted to make them all stop, which they did.

"My family come first boys, Ro and the girls can't be around danger all the time. The girls loved Italy, I want to move us over there"

"Italy? You want to take my girl to Italy?" Chibs said shocked

"Yes, you saw how much she loved it. She was in her element there"

"So, when Hap first patched in, I told him that he can leave. Only if he gives notice and finds a replacement, he told me in the first place that it wouldn't be permanent, so for 10 years I think is a long enough time don't you? He said explaining to all the guys. Who then grunted in agreement.

"I think Chubby will be a good replacement? I asked everyone.

Chubby's real name is Charlie, his been with us for 4 years, he is in clean up crew. But I know he would do well in my role. He has the right mindset and his seen me do my job plenty of times.

After all the guys have arrange I said I will personally let him know. I told them that it's a surprise for Rosie and I don't want her to know, they all promised that they would keep it a secret. Now just to win my woman back.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Short chapter.

But Happy is leaving sons.
How do you feel about that?

Comment and vote!