1 7

It's been a week since I finally came out of hospital

Happy has been the overprotective daddy bear and didn't want to let me out of his sight. We haven't told anyone yet. We wanted to wait a little while before everyone knows. Only my mum knows. I don't know if Happy has told his mum, I don't know how I'm going to face her.

It's not that I hate his mum, I just lost all my respect for her when she slapped a pregnant teenager who she brought up as her own for years, just to turn her back on me. That's not the woman I expected her to be.

We are trying to find an amazing way to reveal to Harley that we are having another baby, we have decided that after school we will have balloons and a big banner saying 'congratulations big sister' and we will have lots of food then watch movies as a family, the next person we need to tell is my dad.
My dad. It's still so weird, it feels like I'm going to wake up tomorrow and go back to not having a dad. Since being in the hospital I have seen him everyday, we always pops round to say hello, he actually came into the client yesterday and looked around.

My mum and dad, well they are talking. I can see sometimes my dad try's to flirt with my mum but she's not having none of it even if she does still love him.

Like today. I'm sitting in the office reading over all the files of people who need to pay when I hear the door open.

'Aye lass'. Would you like to go for lunch?' I heard my dad say.

'Let me just finish up here, I need to talk to you anyway' I said sorting out my paperwork.

As we walked to my car I was brainstorming how to tell him, do I come straight out with it? Do I tell him slowly or do I just wait for happy. I do not know!
I decide to text Happy to see what he thinks, but knowing him he will just tell me to tell him. Hap is so proud that he wants everyone to know. He told Chloe that they have no reason to make me jealous no more.

'Hap? I'm going for lunch with dad. Shall I tell him about the baby?'

'Do what you want, the sooner people know the better' he text back.

Looks like I'm telling him today. I thought

'Let's go lass' dad said getting onto his bike.

I got into my car and we drove to Hannah's. They do the best tuna mayonnaise with onions and tomatoes. This baby is giving me the weirdest cravings ever.

After we sat down and ordered I made sure I had dads attention and that he actually listens.

'Dad I have something to tell you' I said.

'Aye? What is it?' He said looking into my eyes.

'I'm pregnant, 3 months. Me and Hap are going to be parents again' I said slowly so he processes it.

'Ah, eh, well congratulations? I'm going to be a grandad again?' He said shocked

'Yeah, in 6 months' I said laughing.
Ah that's great news. I'm so happy for you guys, how did Happy take the news? Have you told your mum?' He said rattling off question after question.

'Happy and ma are well happy, Harley doesn't know just yet, we're telling her after school today'

'That's a good idea, she'll be very excited. So me and your mum have been talking' he said nervously.

'Yes so? That's what people do' I said sarcastically

'Well we think, because we have this second chance that maybe we'll try again to be a couple? How do you feel about that?'

'I think your both old enough to make your own decisions, but don't rush for the sack of being together years ago'

'No rushing here. I have loved your mother since I was a wee boy, she was the luv of my life, still is' he said with a proud smile.

Seeing my mum finally getting her happy ending means there is hope for all the rest of us.

After lunch I drive to the shops to get all the items we need for the surprise tonight, I bought lots of pink and blue balloons, a white banner and lots of different colour pens, I want to be the one to make the banner.

When I got home I was beginning to make the banner and blowing up the balloons, by the time it was all over I was so tired. This pregnancy is taking all the energy out of me, Happy should be here soon. We was going to both make sure we're here together for Harley gets home, ma will be dropping here off. We will be ordering dinner tonight when all the excitement is out of the way.

"Honey I'm home" I heard Happy sing while walking through the door.

"Front room" I shouted back.

"You look tired, you should of left it to me Ro" he said sitting on the sofa putting my legs on his lap.

He was giving my feet a massage which was making me feel sleepy, I ended up falling asleep but I don't know how long I slept for but I woke up as soon as I heard the street door open and Harley screaming for me.

"Hold on baby, we have a surprise for you. Cover your eyes" I said getting up and walking to were Happy and Harley

I can see Happy covering her eyes and building her into the living room.

"Okay Harls. We're going to count to 3 then you can look okay? I said walking to stand under the banner with my bump showing holding a baby grow that says big sister.
"Okay ma" she said excitedly.

"3....2....1, surprise!" Me and Happy said at the same time.

Seeing the shock on Harley's face was priceless. There was shock, then happinesses then sad and then back to shock.

"I'm going to be a big sister?" She said in shock

"Yes baby girl, in 6 months" I said smiling.

"OMG YES IM GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER" she screamed jumping up and down and running around.