2 9

It's been a month since I gave birth, hayleigh was taken out of the incubator two weeks ago, they mentioned that she may have slight breathing problems while growing up but she should grow out of it, we just have to keep an eye on it

Ma, dad and Kathryn all had to go back home a week after the children was born because they needed to work. When I told them that me and the children would be moving back to charming they were over the moon. I know Hap must of mentioned our talk to my dad because dad mentioned that everything would be fine when we got home.

Marnie and Ma were running the shop for me, they said it has been so busy that we would need to employe new staff.

The hospital gave the children the all clear today to go back home. It is 2 weeks until Harley's birthday, with the new babies and getting everything ready for the move back I know she thinks we have forgotten but we haven't, we're doing a surprise party for her with all her friends from her school back home and then we're going to do a family party with literally the whole family. So the club, my family from Scotland and Happy's family. She's going to be 11, I can't believe my little girl is so grown up.

Its about 1pm and we was meant to catch the jet at 2pm, we can't get a normal plane because of all the things we have for the babies, like the prams and travel cots.

"Are you ready to go home baby?"

"Yes mum, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, are we going to be living with dad?" She said innocently.

"No Harls, not yet. Me and you guys will be living with granny, it'll be like a big sleepover every night, you can see your dad whenever you like?" I asked her, I don't know how else I could explain it to her,

"That's fine, you and dad love each other you will get married one day" she said smiling while making me choke on my water.

"What makes you say that baby girl?" I said while trying to calm down.

"Secret mum" she said proudly.

"Who else knows?"

"Dad and grandad" she said laughing

The kid is 10 years old, she can't keep a secret to save her life, Hap and dad come into her life and make her keep secrets from me, what is happening?

"Let's rock nd' rolllll!" Happy sang while walking down the stairs holding Junior

"Im ready, let's get you to the jet on time!" Leah also sang coming down the stairs with Leo. He was shaking his head at her stupid behaviour.

The car ride to the airport was amazing, it was filled with singing, laughs and a few tears from myself, I'm blaming it on the hormones. I can't believe I have lived in Italy for 3 months, it has been an amazing experience and I can't wait to come back for a visit. But first home, shop and sort out our relationship. I don't want my kids to grow up with a broken home life when both parents are in love. I know I can forgive happy, he has showed me how much he loves me while being here, I just can't seem to forget just yet. Maybe when I have a chat with this horrid woman I might change my mind.

"Is it all sorted back home?" I asked Happy, he knows I mean has he found the woman.

"Yes, your ma and Lisa are keeping her company" Happy said shaking is head.

I know he doesn't understand why I need to confront of her, but it's for a piece of mind. I want to know why she drugged him I wanted to know exactly if they slept together because if they didn't it changes everything. It means he didn't cheat, means his been faithful.

"Thanks Hap" I said squeezing his hand. This past month their has been slight hand holding and hand squeezing, little kisses here and there. What do you expect? His my first love, you can't just turn off your feelings for someone so quickly.

After a long tearful goodbye to Leah and Leo and thanking them for allowing us to stay for all those months and with a promise to a visit soon we got on the jet. Looking around I can't believe how much money Leo and Leah actually have. The jet actually has bedrooms and sofa's with lots of space. It'll be a lovely journey back home I think.

When we finally reached the airport at charming we walked outside to see all the sons holding a banner saying 'welcome home'

When we finally reached the airport at charming we walked outside to see all the sons holding a banner saying 'welcome home'. It was a lovely gesture and very thoughtful to come all this way just for us.

It's nice to be back home. Now back to reality.