9

"We have this system that when we find our old lady we live in a cabin next to the clubhouse grounds, it's just so that we are all together but each have their own privacy, but seeing as I didn't have my old lady with me at the moment I'm living i...

"We have this system that when we find our old lady we live in a cabin next to the clubhouse grounds, it's just so that we are all together but each have their own privacy, but seeing as I didn't have my old lady with me at the moment I'm living in the club house, but I shall be looking at going to buy my caravan as soon I can." He said while carrying on eating.

Old lady? So he has moved on, I can't believe that I still have feelings so a man that clearly has his own family.

"What's an old lady dad? Why does she need to be old, why can't she be your age or like mum?" Harley said confused.

"No baby, it's a saying we use its slang for girlfriend/wife. She doesn't have to be old" he said laughing which made me and ma laugh.

"Oh I get it, so it's just your girlfriend. When can I meet your old lady dad?" She said innocently.

She doesn't realise how much that broke my heart to her my little girl be ok with her dad having another girlfriend , I know we aren't together but I thought maybe he has hope that we would somehow get back together and be a proper family, but now I know he has a different girl, I was brought out of my thoughts by him talking.

"I haven't had the chance to talk to her yet so she's not my old lady yet, but she will be and I'll let you know about her as soon as I make her mind" he said talking to her and looking at me.

Does he mean me? Of course not. Happy can have any woman he wants, it's properly someone who lives here and he hasn't had the chance to see her.

"Are you looking forward to going to school and meeting new friends baby? Ma said to Harley to break the tension that has risen.

"Yes omg so much!! I can't wait to meet everyone, Abel said they are all friendly and that he will stay with me if I get scared" she said smiling while blushing, looks like someone has a small crush.

It looks like happy can see the blush as well as he doesn't look pleased.

"No boys. I'm not having my daughter having a boyfriend before she turns 20!" He growled.

Me and ma started laughing at the shocked facial expression on Harley's face.

"Excuse me, you and mum were dating from the age of 12, dont be such a hypocrite. I'm not saying I'm going to have a boyfriend but you cant tell me what to do" she slammed her hands on the table.

The look on Happys face was a picture perfect moment. I dont think he realised that she invested in his temper. She is as stubborn as me and as hot headed as him, he has met his match.

"I am your dad i can tell you that you are not going to have a boyfriend and you are not going to have a boyfriend, back in the day it was a lot different for me and your mum. When you start paying the bills then you can have a boyfriend, now sit down eat your dinner and then me, your mum and you are going to sit down and have a little chat about your attitude" he said while sitting down and eating the rest of his plate.

I can see by the look on Harley's face she was shocked, when she's a brat worth us we take away her phone and laptop and she's fine with that but i know Happys way of discipline is different to mine so she doesn't know what to do with herself, so she sits down and eats her food.

After we have all finished eating and tidied up. Ma said she was going to bed but i knew she was going upstairs to give us the time to talk to harley.

"Now young lady sit your arse down and be quiet while me and ma talk to you. Understand?" He said while looking at Harley.

"Yes dad" she said quietly

"Now i know your mum wouldn't like to be hard on you as she would want you to experience all the mistakes on your own when growing up, but I'm not going to let you talk to either of us the way you did earlier, I know your growing up but that attitude is not acceptable, so from now on you will respect your ma and myself, if you don't then you will be grounded at the club house with myself, which means no phone laptop tv, you will sit in the room with a book that is so boring you will wish you listened to us. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes dad, I'm sorry. I won't do it again" she said upset.

"That's okay, now go pick a movie for all of us to watch, I want a chat with your ma" he said trying to cheer her up.

"Now Ro, we need to clear things up because I'm not impressed.how can you let her talk that way? I know you've done a brilliant job but that's no respect to elders." He said looking at me.

No respect? Who the fuck does he think he is, I can see he is trying to question my parenting skills but where the fuck was he the past 10 years? I was a 17 year old girl pregnant and alone while he lived it up with his mates. If he thinks he could of done a better job then let's fucking see.

"I'm not going to raise my voice or get angry because my ma and Harls is in the house but don't fucking question my parenting when you weren't there for 10 fucking years, I had to answer all the questions of where is her dad? Why's daddy not here? How can she raise a child when she's a child herself? Whenever I saw your mum when I was pregnant she gave me fucking dirty looks. So I'm sorry that I'm not punishing my daughter every time she loses control but she's 10 for fuck sake"

"I'm not saying your doing a shitty job, you have raised her to be a perfect girl she's happy and healthy. Im just saying you could of been a bit hard on her, your a brilliant ma Ro I can't fault that, there's nobody else I'd rather have to be my baby mumma" he said laughing.

That made me laugh because we always said that we wouldn't have kids with anyone else.

"I've got a choice of four films, we have frozen, pitch perfect, the greatest showman or fast and furious 8" she said showing them all to us.

"Fast and furious 8" happy and I said at the same time and laughed.

"Fast and furious 8 it is then" Harley said whilst rolling her eyes.

Popcorn, sweets and soda whilst me and Harls cuddled under the blanket while watching the movie, at the end of the movie I could hear Harley snoring. So as I turned the tv off I went to stand up with I heard Happy clear his throat.

"I'll take her up, go to bed I'll lock the door on my way out, night Ro" he said while taking Harley and giving me a kiss on the head.

As I walked to my room I got changed and was thinking about the kiss, maybe we could be a family? Tonight felt right. It felt like we all belonged there. I hope Happy feels the same way.

I fell asleep with a big smile on my face that night thinking maybe this is it, maybe we can be a family.