2 0

It's been 2 months since finding out I'm pregnant, so I'm five months pregnant and we will be finding out what we are having today! We are both hoping for a boy so we have one of each but as long as they are happy and healthy then we don't mind

I now officially have a big bump, so everyone actually knows I'm pregnant now, not that we are hiding it. Harley and Happy are very happy. Happy wanted us to move in with him, that took a month of arguments and tantrums till we finally compromised, we will live in the house until the house is either sold or until the baby is born. I know after the baby is born we are going to need as much help as we can with a newborn and Harley, specially when Happy goes on runs.

My ma has planned a reveal baby shower here, and Hap's ma asked if she can plan one back in New York, Happy didn't want to disappoint her so he said yes. We explained that all of my family is here so we will do it here first my family from Scotland are coming here as well, his mum is welcome to come to the first one if she would like but after the last time her and my ma were in a room together I don't think she would want to be ten feet in radius then her. It ended up with Happy and Dad dragging my mum off Kathryn. I was secretly glad that Ma put her in her place.

Ma is planning the baby shower this weekend so we have 3 days till we officially find out what we're having. We aren't listening or looking until after we found out, we will be getting a DVD made so we can watch it with Harley after the shower.

Me and Happy have been getting along, we have decided that we're going to try being in a relationship, so far it's been going really well. He goes out of his way for both of us, he comes home early, if he goes on a run he rings whenever he can. He even goes out at midnight if I'm craving chocolate ice cream.

We was sitting in the hospital waiting to be called, I could feel the nervous rolling off happy, I keep forgetting that this is his first time for all of this.

"Calm down, it's just a scam!" I said laughing at him

"It's a scan yes, but something could be wrong. What if something is wrong?" He said getting himself even more nervous.

"Everything is fine I promise, they will just be taking a scan and finding out the gender. Don't stress!" I said trying to calm him down.

"Okay, just a scan." He said repeating what I said.

"Miss Samuel" I heard the nurse call out.

"Let's go see our baby Hap" I said while struggling to stand up

The nurse said that the baby was healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes, so that put mine and Hap's mind at rest. I had the envelope with the gender inside to give to my mum so she can arrange the gender reveal, I don't see how she can arrange a whole party in 3 days but I know she's going to get help from Gem. Gem and Ma have been spending a lot of time with each other seeing as dad is part of the club, I know dad somehow persuaded Ma to move into the cabin but I'm still not sure how.