2 6

We went to see the babies one last time today before i actually have them

We went to see the babies one last time today before i actually have them. Seeing happy smile while looking at the screen made me feel so guilty that I took him away from experiencing the last two months of this pregnancy, I can tell he knew what I was thinking because he said it was fine and he understood.

The nurse said that the babies are happy and healthy. They did mention that it wouldn't be too long before I actually go into labour and they have told me to relax and not let anything stress me out, I just can't wait to meet them now. It's been a long 8 months.

It's been a few days since happy arrived and I haven't seen much of him, his mainly been with Leo or Harley

It's been a few days since happy arrived and I haven't seen much of him, his mainly been with Leo or Harley. It's lovely to see him acting like a proper dad but we need to cut this tension before I go into labour, I want to know what exactly happened. I want to know why he pushed us away, then if I am satisfied with his response I will give him the choice of what he wants, us or the illegal side of sons. I'm praying that he chooses us, not for me but for the children. They all need their dad.

When happy gets back tonight we will be having a talk, I want to fly back to charming a week after I've had the babies. I want to see my mum and dad.

Few hours later!

I heard Happy and Harley come through the door, they went to get me some chocolate chip ice cream as we ran out and I was craving it.

'Hey baby, why don't you go and watch a film in your room? Me and your dad need to talk'

'Okay ma!' She said running up the stairs

'Do you want a drink?' I asked him

'I can get it, go sit down'

A few moments later he came and sat down with me bringing me a drink and my ice cream.

'I think I should start by saying I am so sorry. I don't know how it happened generally, I had one drink and I started to get a headache so I went upstairs. I woke up the next more and generally was confused and thought you was in the room with me' he said annoyed

'How can you assume I was there when we hadn't slept in the same bed for a month previously? It's not even about the cheating no more it's generally at the time you weren't being the man we needed'

'I know,I'm sorry but with all that was happening with the Irish and trying to keep you safe it was all piling up on me Ro, you know I had stress' he said guiltily

'That's why you should of came to me when you felt that way, you left me before to keep me safe so what, you going to leave again? I can't do this no more hap. I generally can't'

'Don't say that. Your not going nowhere, you me and the kids will be going back to charming when you get home so you can get back to your shop and we can be a proper family'

'No. I can't do it hap, I can't play the little housewife while you go back to prison. I don't even know if I can forgive you for cheating. If me and the children are going back to charming then I will be getting a house. We moved too fast last time. I think that was our problem' I tried to explain to him, but clearly he wasn't having any of it.

'No we're going to be a family!' He said getting angry.

'Like hell we are, well co-parent. I can't trust you to not cheat or push us away again'

'I'm not going to, please Ro don't do this'

'I can't, i don't trust you so me and the kids will live in our own house, you can come and see them I'm not stopping you. But once a cheat always a cheat'

'I WAS DRUGGED' he screamed standing up.

I felt my heart drop.
Drugged
Happy was drugged.
When I finally tried to process in my mind what had happened I felt water run down my leg. I looked down.

'I think my water just broke' I said, then all hell broke loose.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Oooo! Did you expect that?

She's finally having the babies?!!!

Comment and vote!