1 4

"What do you mean daughter?" Chibs said shocked

"I mean Rosie is our daughter Phil, how else do you want me to explain it to you, do you want me to spell it out for you?" Ma said sarcastically

"Why didn't I know about her? Why didn't you tell me about her? I've lost 27 fucking years of my daughters life" he growled getting angry.

"Hey! Break it up, take this shit outside, I don't wan my daughter to hear this." I said to them both

I could see Roxanne hesitate to leave Rosie alone but Chibs doesn't have it. He goes over to Ro's head and gives her a kiss and then grabs Roxanne's arm and takes her outside.

"Why is she still sleeping daddy?" Harley asked me.

"She's having this amazing dream that nobody can disturb, you wouldn't like mummy to mess up her dream would you?" I said trying to explain the best I can.

"No of course not, I just want to tell her I'm sorry and that I didn't mean to be mean and I want to go back home with her" she said holding Ro's hand.

"Me too baby, me too" I said quietly.

I have made so many mistakes but falling in love with Rosie wasn't one of them, I wish I didn't leave her, maybe everything that has happened so far wouldn't of happened and she wouldn't be laying here right now. Maybe we would be married by now and have a few more kids. I would love to see Ro carrying more of my kids.

I can hear the door opening bringing me out of my thoughts. Seeing them both teary eyed makes me think they both made mistakes, but the way Roxanne has spoken about Ro's dad in the past I know she still loves him with every fibre of her being. Chibs is a private person but when he does talk about his past he has mentioned that he left the one he loves behind in Scotland, if only I knew Chibs was Ro's dad back when I moved here I would of made sure they met.

"Aye baba girl, I'm your old dad" he said choking up while whispering to Ro.

I can hear the heart monitor speeding up making us all panic while nurses and doctors run to Rosie's side trying to calm her down.

"What's happening to mum?" Harley said screaming.

"Get them out of here right now!" The doctor who was tending to Rosie shouted out.

As we was being pushed out of the way we was all screaming at them to tell us what was happening.

"Time of death, 4:40pm." Was all I heard before the door shut.

--
Oooo what do you think will happen?
It's a short chapter but the next one will be longer!

Comment and vote!