3 2

It's been about a month since we got home, Happy has been so amazing, he has been taking me out on dates, days out just the two of us or as a family

It's been about a month since we got home, Happy has been so amazing, he has been taking me out on dates, days out just the two of us or as a family. He is really making the effort to be a proper family, we have decided that we are going to try again, now I know he didn't actually cheat it's like a weight is off my shoulders. 

We have decided that for now me and the girls will just be spending the weekends at Happy's for a while. We don't want to rush into anything and moving in straight away will spoil it.

Harley had an amazing birthday, she got lots of presents and was overjoyed to see how many people actually turned up to see her and spend her birthday with her, even if she got spoilt.

Right now I'm getting ready to go out with Happy. He said he has a surprise for me which I can't wait. He told me to dress casual so that is what I've done, I have about an hour till he turns up so I'm just straightening my hair while waiting for him.

About an hour later I heard the door knock as I went to open it, I can see Happy standing there with a multicoloured rose, my favourite.

"Hey baby girl, you look lovely. Are you ready?" He said giving me the rose and a kiss.

"Yes, let me just say bye to ma and the kids" I said walking back in to say bye.

"Let's go"

"We're going to ride the bike, it's been years since you've been on one" Hap said smiling whilst leading me over to his bike.

"It has, I remember when I first rode it, you picked me up from school. All the girls were jealous" I said laughing remembering the faces of all them bitches in school.

We took a ride for a few hours till we pulled up to my shop, that's when he stopped and parked outside.

"Come on, let's go inside. I closed down for the day" he said getting off the bike.

"Why would you do that?" I said confused

"You'll see, let's go baby" he said taking my hand and leading me inside.

What I didn't expect to see was it all pitch black and lit up by candles.

"Go on, follow the candles" he said pushing me inside softly while closing and locking the door.

I followed the candles till we got to the back room, when we got there I saw a table set up with candles and a bottle of wine.

"Omg, Hap" I said shocked.

"Go sit down baby, we need to talk" he laughed at my facial expression.

"I got all your favourites" he said once we both sat down, I lifted the lid of the food and saw it was a chicken burger with mayo and cheesy chips which made me laugh

"Only you Hap" I said shaking my head while laughing

"So, on to the serious matter. I spoke to Clay" he said once I calmed down.

"What did he say?" I said worried, I know you can't just leave the club.

"He said as long as I find a replacement I can leave, but I can still work at TM" he said smiling.

"Omg that's amazing hap!" I said getting up giving him a hug.

"It is, but I thought maybe we can move off the lot? Maybe get a house somewhere away from the club? I've looked at houses" he said pulling out a few sheets of paper.

"Hap.." I started to say

"I know, not for a couple months yet Ro, we need to look, pack and all that crap" He said cutting me off.

"Let's have a look, where are they?" I said looking at the first pictures

"A couple of hours away, we can still work here but live away?" He said nervously.

"That's a brilliant idea. We will need a 6 bedroom, I want the children to all have their own room then a guest room for when we actually have guests, how does that sound? Oh and a garden, maybe a pool? Like the one Leah has, omg that would be amazing-" I said ranting off excitedly until Happy cuts me off.

"We can have all of that baby, we can add on to the property if needed" He said laughing at me

"These are all beautiful, when can we see them?" I asked excited to see them

"Well that's the down side, I want to decorate it for you. So if you choose the perfect house that you could see us growing old and grey in then I will buy it and start decorating before me move in" He said

"Why can't I see it?" I said confused

"Because it's a surprise. I want to take the hard work and stress away from you. I want to do it all on my own" He said happily.

"Eh okay, can I think on it? I'll show Harley and see what she says"

"I've already shown her, she loves them all, so it's up to you darling" He said with a cheeky smile.

"How? What? When?" I said confused.

"Secret" He said

"Ah, that's the secret she's hiding" I said laughing.

We spent all night talking and laughing till we realised how late it has got, I was staying at my ma's tonight because it's a school night for Harley. I can't believe happy is leaving sons. I'm so shocked.

"I had a lovely evening. Thank you, and I pick the grey house" I said finally answering him

"My favourite, have a good sleep baby, I'll see you tomorrow" he said giving me a kiss.

After having a shower and getting into bed I feel to sleep with a smile on my face, I'm happy that me and Happy are in a good place and we are moving forward, I can't wait to move into our beautiful house.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

2 more chapters left.

Comment and vote