1.

He came to his apartment, rang the doorbell and waited for his wife to open the door

He came to his apartment, rang the doorbell and waited for his wife to open the door. 'His wife had a nice ring to it' he thought. It has been 2 months to their marriage.

They had an arranged marriage, but he loved his wife. He didn't know if she reciprocated his feelings but he was damn sure that the love he had for her was enough to let their relationship survive. He would love her so much that she, one day, would feel the same about him.

He smiled at that thought. But suddenly the smile turned into a frown.

It's been 7 minutes (yes, he counted), but she still didn't open the door. He got worried.

Was she not at home. Did she forgot to mention that she was not going to be at home when he would arrive.

Home. Ever since they got married, his house turned into a home

But if she wasn't she would have let him know by calling or at least sent him a text. His wife was not this careless.

He took out the house keys from his office bag and opened the door.

He was disappointed.
He wasn't greeted with the sight he was used to when he got home. She would be there at the kitchen, cooking for both of them and when she would hear the doorbell, she would ran to the door and open it, greet him with her adorable smile that was especially for him and then bring him a glass of water.

There was utter silence in the room. He knew she wasn't out since her phone was on the table along with her handbag she would carry to the office.

His apartment was a 1 BHK. So he knew either she'll be in their bedroom or bathroom. He went to the kitchen and saw the food she cooked covered by a plate along with a glass of water.

He knew it wasn't her usual self. He quickly rushed to their bedroom.

There she was, sleeping without any care of the world. He went to the bed side and saw her sleeping like a baby, covered in a blanket from neck to toe, leaving her face outside so as not to suffocate herself.

He remembered the day they got married. He was sleepless throughout the previous night and restless throughout the whole day. On the stage,  he was anxious to see her. And when she arrived, his heart skipped a beat. Dressed up in peach only for him and walking only towards him. When she reached the stage, he quickly took her small soft hands in his big ones helped her to get on the stage with her very heavy wedding dress. To him she was  the most beautiful girl in the world.

He didn't know when he tucked her hair behind her ear and leaned down to press a kiss on her forehead.

Any physical contact between them meant something more to him. Never in the past 2 months, he had slept without kissing her forehead or her cheeks when she was in slumber.

He then withdrawed his lips when he felt that her forehead was very hot. Not the normal body temperature.

Just as he went to get a wet cloth, she woke up and held his hand in hers.

Idk why I made this  😳😐Ps: Imagine there are huge windows in the living room and bedroom

Ps: Imagine there are huge windows in the living room and bedroom........

Hi everyone !!!This was chapter 1Hope you liked this 💕Click on the star button

Hi everyone !!!
This was chapter 1
Hope you liked this 💕
Click on the star button

See you soon...