26.

Next day, We 3 i

Next day, We 3 i.e., Aarushi, Kinjal and I decided to go on a shopping spree. Aarush was in the care of his papa and both uncles.

They told us that they could handle Aarush all by themselves.
That's why all the 3 men were at Aarushi's house taking care of my lil small bean.

Since Kinjal would leave day after tomorrow, we decided to make use of all the time left to us.

"Why did you leave all of a sudden yesterday?"
Kinjal questioned.

"Yes, What happened? "
Aarushi added further.

"Your Neelam aunty and group happened. "
I sighed.
"Rey got angry, told them off and we went home. That's it. "

"Yeah, I saw him when you both were leaving. He was brooding. "
Kinjal nodded her head while eating the fries.

" Yes, he was very angry. "
I said gulping down my coke.

"You know once, Aarav was damn angry with his employees. So when he came back home, all brooding and angry.
I had the best sex ever. All raw, rough and passionate. So did you by any chance, had the same experience as mine? " She wiggled her eyebrows.

"TMI, Aarushi. TMI. But we didn't do it yet. "
I sighed

"Whhaaattt!! "
They both shouted, gathering unwanted attention from the near by tables.

"Quite. We'd have done it, but he didn't want to do without protection as we both are not ready for a baby yet. "
I munched on my burger.

"What a gentleman. "
They both said with dreamy eyes.

"Back off guys, you both have your own. " I continued
"What about you Kinju, any adventures before the marriage life."

She turned red, beet root red.

"No, we are waiting for the wedding. "
She lowered down her head, shying away from us.

"Not even a kiss ?"
Aarushi questioned.

"Yeah, we did that already. But nothing more than the first phase. "
Now, she was completely red.

"Oh, I just remembered to give you the invitation. " Kinjal quipped.
She took out a fancy laminated card from her hand bag.

"The wedding is on 23 October, i.e., 5 weeks from now and the functions will be held a week before, so you will come on October  16. The rooms are already booked. No excuses, both of you. "

"Sure ma'am, sure. "
We both bowed down our heads.

"Now, Let's go shopping. We'll all get some sexy ass clothes and lingeries for our man's." Aarushi chirped.

We paid the bill and continued our spree.

We entered this shop called "La séduisante" . It was a famous French brand, all trendy and within range. It had almost every peice of clothing. From inner wears to a full fledged party wear, you can get anything here. That's why, it is our favorite shop.