6.

His pupils were dilated

His pupils were dilated. His eyes were flickering between my eyes and lips.
My breathing became erractic.
He leaned down slowly as if waiting for me to push him away but the latter didn't happen.

This was it. I was going to have my first kiss with my husband.

He slowly and steadily leaned down until our lips were just a cm away.

Mannnn, he was being too slow.

So I removed my hands from his hold put them in his hair and smacked my lips onto his.

At first, he was shocked but slowly he responded and started moving his lips against mine

It. Was. Heavenly

Our soft kiss soon turned into a full make out session.

He soon left my lips and went towards my neck trailing slow open mouth kisses from my neck to the shoulders and I let out a small voice of pleasure which encouraged him more

Back at my neck he started nipping my skin. Sucked it and ran his tongue over it to soothe the pain. I was sure that he was gonna leave a hickey over there but I was in too much pleasure to stop him.

He moved back to my lips and we kissed until we were both out of breath. He pecked my lips once and moved back but still hovered me. I closed my eyes.

I am sure that his cheeks would be turned into a blazing red colour and when I opened my eyes and my theory was confirmed.

I cleared my throat and said "So......... Now you don't have to kiss me on the cheeks or forehead while I sleep. "

Hearing his little secret being exposed, he turned into a much brighter shade of red.

" Uh... I.. I.. Didn't mean to.. To do that. It's just that you looked.... So calm and peaceful that.... I... I can't control myself. " He explained while stammering.

I laughed at him. He pouted.

"Why are you laughing.?"

"Gosh you look so cute while stammering and pouting that I could not control myself. "

"I am not cute, I am handsome and sexy. But not cute. "

"Yeah, whatever. Now get off me, you're squishing me with all your muscles" I said still chuckling at him.

He got off me. Suddenly all the warmth went away and I shuddered.

He was still not talking to me and was shying like new married bride. Oh the irony.....

"Why are still awkward about it. Married people kiss all time. No need to shy away, dear husband of mine. " i teased him.

"So that means I can kiss you anytime amd anywhere, huh? "
He said cockily.

"Well I technically didn't say that. "

"Oh! You so did. "

"Anywayyyy...... I am hungry again. Go make me some food. "

"As you say boss." He winked at me and left to the kitchen. Mean while I scrolled my instagram.

For the whole say we both lazed around the living room watching TV. Not much productive day. Ik ik.....

At night when I went to bed after setting my clothes for the next day ,he was already sleeping like a log because of all the work I made him do.

Well technically he did it all by himself because he thought that I was still ill and fragile to do some household chores.

There he was sleepling like a small cute kid wrapped up in a cozy blanket.

I laid down beside him and admired his god like features while tracing his jaw with my thumb.

After admiring for a few more minutes and pecking his cheek I too slept thinking about our moment today.

Hey again

Hey again.
Hope you liked this chapter.
Press that little star button on your down left
See you soon.