5.

Oh god shit!!!!!

Oh god shit!!!!!

I stared at him. He stared at me with amusement flickering in his eyes.
A small smirk taking place on his face as I blush red in embarrassment.

I cleared my throat and said "Sooooooooo.......... Uhm. That's a nice way to wake up. "

I. Am. Stupid.

That small smirk in the beginning is replaced with a big one.
And like a fool I am,I smacked my head on his chest a few times with an audible groan and then nestled my face in his chest.

His body was shaking with a silent laughter and I rubbed my face in his chest again.......... With embarrassment.

"Well that's indeed a nice way to wake up. Soooo, are planning to get up or do you want stay like this, on me with your face planted on my chest. " he said trying to control his laughter.

"Oh yeah. I am sorry. I totally forgot about it. "  I was a blushing mess.

"Don't worry about it love. You go and freshen up, I will go make the breakfast. " he said and gently removed me to the side and went to the kitchen while I went to the shower.

I came to the kitchen and saw him cooking T-shirt less.

Oh damn!!!!!

"How are you feeling Aaru? " he asked.

"Fine. A little pain but nothing I couldn't handle
Anyway shouldn't you be cooking with an apron on. " I said.

"Why wifey don't you like me shirtless. Don't say no because I saw you drooling over me a minutes ago. " He said it all without turning his back.

"I just only said that because I don't want those hot oil droplets to burn your body. " 'An extremely hot and gorgeous greek god body'.
I added in my mind.

"Well as you can see I am not doing any cooking with oil. I'm just making us a simple morning breakfast. Oh and here is your black coffee. " He said placing a cup of coffee on the counter.

"I don't know how you drink this black tasteless coffee. I drank it once and all I wanna do was puke. Yuckk. " He said making a 'disgusting' face. 😖

I laughed at him and said "Coffee is meant to be tasteless, mister. It's you all who wants to add sugar and milk in literally anything. "

He poked his tongue out at me like a child and served me breakfast.

I once again laughed at his antics.

After the breakfast I went for a bath. Since I was staying at home I wore  his T-shirt and shorts and tied my hair a loose bun.

As I walked out of the dressing room someone poked me and as i turned back...
"Ahhhhhhhh " I shouted.

Standing before me was my husband laughing lunaticly because he scared with one of his ghost masks he got from our local market.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack, you doofus. " I shouted at him and started hitting him.

But he was still laughing like a maniac.

"Stop laughing you idiot. It isn't funny scaring the shit out of me. "
I screamed in his ear.

He was still laughing so hard that he fell on the bed.

I was so angry at him that I climbed on the bed, on the top of him started hitting him again with more power. He caught my wrists in his hands and turned us around so that he was on the top of me and my hands were above my head.

Suddenly I became concious of our position and all my anger went down the drain.

His pupils were dilated. His eyes were flickering between my eyes and lips.
My breathing became erractic.
He leaned down slowly as if waiting for me to push him away but the latter didn't happen.

This was it. I was going to have my first kiss with my husband.