11.

I woke up at 5:30, three hours from work, and saw Ruu all snuggled up with me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I woke up at 5:30, three hours from work, and saw Ruu all snuggled up with me.

Damn she is making it hard for me. Both physically and literally.

She looked so cute, lips in a pout, cheeks puffed up and snoring lightly. I lightly kissed her cheeks.

She moved a bit, placed her head on my shoulder and slowly opened her eyes.

"Good morning " she said in a sleepy voice.

"Morning " I said, my voice gruff.

I tried to get up to freshen up and make breakfast but her held me tightly.

" Nooo. Don't go. You are so warm. You'll take all the warmth away from me leaving me like a frozen Popsicle. And still there is 1 hour for the alarm to go off. So sleep. "

"I didn't know that someone was so desperate to cuddle with me. "

"Not for you, but for your warmth. "

"Yeah, yeah. Same thing. "

"Now come back here. "

I once again got into the blanket and cuddled with her.
Everything with her felt serene and peaceful, even here laying with her and doing nothing.

I woke up once again at 6:45 and felt her sleeping all over me sandwiching me between her and the bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I woke up once again at 6:45 and felt her sleeping all over me sandwiching me between her and the bed.
I carefully placed her on the mattress and got up without waking her up and went to the kitchen to get the breakfast ready.

Till the time the breakfast was ready, I got back to the room to wake her up.

" Arya wake up. See it's 7:30. You'll be late if you don't wake up. Come on get up. "

" Hmmm..... Wait what. It's 7:30 already. Oh god. Shitt. "

She threw the duvet to the other side while saying and hurried to the bathroom.
Without taking her clothes.......

So like a good husband I am I decided to take out her clothes and laid it on the bed and went outside closing the door of the bathroom.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Man I was so late

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Man I was so late. I was in such a hurry that I forgot to take my clothes along with me.
Damn.....

So after the shower I opened the door, peeked out to see whether he was there but I didn't find him there. A little, very little part of me was disappointed to see that he wasn't there.

When I got in the room, I saw the outfit placed on the bed along with my inner wears.  *blushes*

I quickly wore the clothes and just as I was going outside , I saw the clock and saw that it was only 7 am...
Gayā māṭē yē. ( He is so gone.)

As I entered the living room, I saw him arranging the breakfast on the table. He turned around and gave me a smile and in turn, I glared at him. He smiled again sheepishly.

"Why did you wake me up so early. I still have an hour to pass. What will I do now huh. " I told him.

"Uhh.. I thought that you'll be late if you kept sleeping like a lemur. So I had no choice but to speak less truth. " he explained it like it is the most usual thing in the world

"Less truth. " I raised an eyebrow.

"Well..  Uh yes, less truth but not a complete lie. " he passed me a huge smile, making me laugh.

"Tuṁ ēkadama gandu chē."
(you are so stupid)

"Are you abusing me in Gujarati? " he asked dumbfounded.

"No.. Stupid. "

" And now you are calling me stupid. You know you should not talk to your husband like that. "

"No, it means stupid. " I said again laughing.

While I was laughing, his face looks sullen. Looks like someone is a little sensitive.

I went towards him and took his face in my palms
"Why did you become sad. I was just kidding alright. No need to get upset. It's normal between a couple and it's healthy for our relationship. " And then I kissed both his cheeks.

This made him smile. Cheeky little man. Well not little

"Well if you make up like this to me, I need to get more upset. "

"Not funny, okay. Now let's eat the breakfast otherwise it'll be cold. Come. "

We ate the breakfast. He even packed luch for me.

Today it was my turn to drive. As we approached the car, I quickly went towards the passenger door and said
"Arya Gupta as your service sir. "
To make it more dramatic, I even stompled my foot which made him laugh.

A laugh which is to die for. And which makes my entire day.
A laugh which makes his eyes crinkled and his dimples stand out.
A laugh which I love and will still love even when he'll have no teeth.

We both entered the car, buckled up and made our way towards our destination...

It's been so long since I updated

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's been so long since I updated. I had a super busy week so there was no time to write.. Sorryy.....
Now the updates will be regular I guess.
Hope you liked this chapter.
Make sure to press the star icon and comment down your thoughts .
Ps:- That's a lemur above.

 In A Heartbeat जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें