13.

Next morning I found myself wrapped around Rey

Next morning I found myself wrapped around Rey. He was supposed to come tomorrow night from his week long meeting in Bangalore . But here he was, wrapped in sheets, cuddling with me.

His one hand was around my waist and another was under his head. I slowly turned around without waking him up and wrapped my arm around him.

This was the first time I was seeing him so closely.
He had two moles on his face. One just below his hairline on the left side and another near his lower lip.
His Eyebrows and lashes are so thick that I am envious of him. I traced his cheekbones and then the lips.
It's like god has taken a day off to sculpt his face.

The lightly trimmed beard was just the plus to it.

Disturbed by my actions, he scrunched his nose, pulled me towards himself, leaving no air between us and hid his face in my
Neck.

We were glued together and he was rubbing his nose against my neck like a little kid does.

I took in a sharp breath.

Slowly he opened his eyes and watched me with a small smile.

"weren't you supposed to come tomorrow night? " I asked.

"I couldn't be far from you that long , so I finished my work and came back at midnight ."

Oh man, my heart will surely burst if he keeps on saying such things.

I smiled at him and leaned his face towards mine.

I slightly brushed my lips to his cheeks, and then firmly pressed a kiss on his cheeks,his nose and then his forehead.

" I missed you. " I said grinning.

He nudged his nose in my cheek, lightly pecking them.

"I missed you too. So much" he said softly.
Our foreheads joined.

It felt so blissful to be here, wrapped in his arms. I was so much at peace and prayed to the almighty to wake up like this every morning till the day I literally rested in peace.

" Let's get up now. As much as I like it, we can't be late anymore. " I yawned. Very unladylike. But who cares.

He blushed a little at my comment and then laughed at me.

"You know, maybeee, we should go out tonight. Just you and me. It's been long since we went out. "
He said not meeting my gaze. A light pink hue appeared on hjs cheeks once again. Who in the world gets shy by asking their better half out

"Like a date? " I asked him , raising an eyebrow.

" Yes yes. Like a date." He said excitedly "I.. I mean that is if you want. You can invite Aarushi and Aarav if you want. " He said it in a small voice.

"Well, Mr. Gupta, you have earned yourself a date. Be ready by 7:30 ."

He gave me a full fledged smile.