19.

When I said that these week would be harder without him, I didn't think that they would be this harder

It's been 3 weeks since we met.
But we call and facetime each other everyday. His face shows how much tired he is. He never talks about his work but I can see that he is exhausted now. Every night, before going to sleep, he tells me how much he misses me and he'd be so happy if I was there.

Well, now to think of it, his wish is going to be granted soon.

I applied for the leave application for a full week. I guaranteed my boss that everything will be under control. Mr. Sachdeva will manage in my absence.

This time, I will be back home with him for sure.
Another reason for my visit is that I feel uneasy without him. It's like something bad is going to happen.
I'm not into such superstitions but you can call it my sixth sense.

When mumma papa were in the accident, I got this feeling that something bad is going to happen.
Because precaution is better than cure, I decided that I will come home with him only.

My flight is booked for tomorrow evening. My luggage is packed too. Now all what is left, is my surprise visit to him.

It's 12 in the morning, 16 more hours to see him.

I landed at 6 pm at the Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru

The whole airport was crowded. Only I know how I managed to get my luggage and the exit portal.

Getting a cab was mission Impossible 8.
Finally, after half an hour, one kind hearted soul decided to give me a lift.

He was staying at the Bengaluru Marriot Hotel.

He gave me the address and the room number on the first day itself, just in case of any emergency.

The taxi driver charged me 900 rupees. Guess he wasn't that much of a kind hearted person. But I gave him the money, so I can see Rey as early as possible.

It was 8 when I reached the hotel. He was supposed to be there.

Getting inside the hotel was an easy task. No one asked anything except for the security checks.