10.

After my crying session, I went to the bathroom, washed my face and changed into my nightwear

In the living room, I saw Rey was sitting on the couch watching a movie

In the living room, I saw Rey was sitting on the couch watching a movie. When he saw me, he scooped a lil'bit to make space for me to sit. I went there and sat beside him such that half of my thigh is on his leg, our sides are sticked together and his one arm was behind me on the top of the couch.

"What do you want to watch? "
He asked

"A movie is fine."

We were sitting quietly. My head rested on his shoulder and one of his hands soothingly rubbed my upper arm. We were enjoying the movie when suddenly a kissing scene came.

Ahem...  Where the hell is the pizza man!!!!

I saw  him through my lashes and found him staring at me already. I gulped down. The background sound was just adding fuel to the flame. Sexual tension could be cut with a plastic knife.

One moment we were starring each other and the next moment, I was on his lap with our lips connected.

This one was a soft yet passionate kiss. His lips felt so smooth.

His hands were on my back while I ran my hands in his hair.
So smooth, need to ask which shampoo does he use.

We were out of breath but still were kissing each other intensely.

Slowly we moved away and stared at each other, breathing heavily. Our lips were swollen.

We were again leaning towards each other, our lips were merely just a millimeter apart when the door bell rang.

"The pizza is here. " i whispered slowly.

" Yeah. I.. I'll get it." he said in the same tone, stuttering.

I got off his lap and he went to get the pizza.

I went to the kitchen to get the cold drink.

After this we both watched the movie silently trying to glance at each other or just take a sneak peek.

Since the pizza was extra creamy, the cheese was dripping from my lips and on my fingers. I licked my fingers and let out a moan.

What can I say, I am a sucker for cheese!!!!!

When I turned around, I saw that Rey wasn't concentrating on the movie or the food, instead he was staring at me.

I raised my eyebrow and asked him what happened, he just shooked his head and I went back to eat my pizza. Just as I was about to lick the cheese of my lips I heard a faint groan followed by a 'fudge it'.

He kept his as well as mine half eaten slice in the box, pulled me on his lap and licked my lips to remove the remains of cheese.

His hands roamed inside my night shirt where as his lips were wildly sucking mine

His hands roamed inside my night shirt where as his lips were wildly sucking mine. There was nothing slow about this kiss. I took his face between my palms for a better angle irrespective of the fact that they were covered with the crumbs. But this didn't matter to me at the moment as I was experiencing one of the hottest kiss of my life.

He laid me down on the couch and adjusted himself on the top of me without leaving my lips.

We only separated because we were out of breath. Our lips were much more swollen than before.

I was definitely feeling hot.

He again leaned down, just like before, but this time we weren't disturbed and made out again.

This man here was getting wild.

I literally had to push him away because once again I was out of breath while he was breathing perfectly fine.

" I.. I am sorry.. "

"Oh shut up Rey. We've literally passed this sorry stage. If I didn't want it I would have pushed you away the first time itself, okay. And don't dare you become shy after what you just did leaving me breathless. Okay. Now keep the remaining pizza in the fridge and come to bed. " I told him pecking his cheeks.
But he didn't react. Maybe he was still in a daze.

I went to bed and covered myself with the thick blanket since he likes to keep the air conditioning at the lowest temperature.

One day I will really become a frozen Popsicle stick.

After a few minutes he came and settled on the bed.

"You know, today I realized, even after two and a half months of our wedding, I still don't know you much. " he said

"Hmmm... Well that's true maybe about you but not about me. "

"How can you be so sure, Mrs? "

" Well for starters, your favourite colour is navy blue because when the first time you came to see me you wore blue. On our engagement, you wore navy blue. In addition to this your room is navy blue. Your B-Day is On January 1st. A new year baby. You love to eat chole bhature and your favorite sweet dish is kheer. Your favourite cuisine is Italian. You are afraid of dogs because when you first came to meet me, our neighbors dog scared tge shit out you. You love your grandma the most. You have no past relationships. And you love orchids specially on me. "

I took a deep breath. His mouth was opened

" H.. H.. How do you know this all? " His mouth was still opened.

" Well, what can I say, I am a very observant person" I chuckled
"Now lets sleep husband. I'm very tired and we both have work tomorrow. Good night. " I soundedly kissed his cheek and went to sleep.

After 5 minutes or so, I felt his hand around my waist and his face in my hair.
We slept peacefully.

Well a lot did happen over pizza

Hope you liked this chapter
Press the star icon below before scrolling..