25.

When I woke up the next morning, I found that Rey wasn't in the bed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I woke up the next morning, I found that Rey wasn't in the bed.
I recalled yesterday's event.
Who.. I mean who leaves their wife all hot and bothered just because he doesn't have protection.

I know, it's my husband.....

The room's door opened and he came in with a tray of food.

"Good Morning beautiful. "
I probably didn't look even half of beautiful. My hair were messed up, little makeup that I did yesterday was smudged probably.

"Here, have your breakfast and get ready. Today is Aarush's homecoming party. "
He tapped my nose and handed the plate to me.

I smiled at the way he said homecoming party. Aarush literally arrived in the world just a few days ago.
I took the plate from his hands, kept it on the side and pulled his hand so that he came crashing near me.

I hovered over him, keeping the blanket on me to cover my naked state.

"What happened Aruu?" He said, keeping his palm on my face.

I bent down a bit and took his lips in a soul searing kiss.
I bit his lower plump lip a little harshly that blood oozed out of it.

He opened his mouth and I let my tongue inside his mouth, reaching out every corner.

I pulled back and reached out to his neck, biting it hard enough to leave a very prominently visible hickey

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I pulled back and reached out to his neck, biting it hard enough to leave a very prominently visible hickey.

My lips returned back to his, again nibbling, biting and suckling them that they turned cherry red.

He literally had to push me to breathe.

He looked so clueless as to what happened with him in the last 3 minutes. His eyebrows were furrowed and swollen lips were opening and closing like a fish.
He looked too cute...... I just wanted to devour him again and again.

"Oh.. Oh My god, were you trying to kill me by kissing? " He exasperated

"Who gets killed by a kiss , genius. " I asked raising an eyebrow.

 In A Heartbeat जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें