7.

MONDAY MORNING

MONDAY MORNING....
I woke up alone in the bed but when I heard sounds from the kitchen, I knew that Rey was in the kitchen.

I went to the closet for my clothes which I selected last night and went for a bath.

I was feeling much better than the previous day.

When I came into the kitchen, I saw Reyansh staring at the food with a frown on his forehead. He was concentrating on the food as if it will come alive and will attack him.

I went towards him and flicked on his forehead.

"What are you thinking about? Why are you glaring at the food, huh? "

"Nothing, I was just thinking something. "

"Don't do that, you know it'll stress out your little brain. "

It took him some time to understand what I said.

"Youuu.... Little chipmunk, come here I'll show you who has a little brain. " He growled at me.
He started running after me

We ran through the whole house but alas he captured me his tight grip.

I jiggled, tried to get out of his hold but all my efforts went into vain.

We both were laughing like maniacs as we sat on the living room sofa.

Soon our laughing died and I asked him.

"What were you thinking about when you were glaring at the breakfast. "

"I was thinking that I should help you with the household chores. You go to work everyday, prepare my breakfast and dinner, do the laundry and dishes. Basically I feel like I treat you as my maid rather than my wife. And us being husband and wife, we are in this together. We should help each other rather than me depending upon you all time. It isn't fair to you. And the most annoying thing is that you didn't even complain once. "

He said it all in one go with a little bit of guilt in his eyes.

My heart just melted !!!!

I gave him a big smile.

"That's very considerate of you. We shall discuss the duties tonight. Now let's have breakfast because you can be late to work but I can't. My boss will have my head. " I said to lighten up the mood.

We hurriedly had a hearty breakfast, grabbed our stuff and went towards our car.

We were carpooling as always because it was foolish to travel in two different vehicles if our workplace was just 15 minutes apart.  Save fuel peeps!!

As we reached my work, he stopped the car. I don't know why but I pulled him towards me and kissed his cheek for a generous amount of time leaving behind a trace of my lipstick.

"Thank you for what you said today. It'll be great to have a helping hand. "

I once again pecked his cheek and went out of the car without waiting for his reaction. If I knew him well from the past 2-3 months he would be smiling wide with blush on his face.

I entered into my cabin with a huge smile on my face.

My one and only heavily pregnant best friend Aarushi was sitting there.

"What's up with the huge smile on your face? Did something happened between you and Rey?" She teased.

And I effing blushed.

"Ohhh someone is all blushed up, eh. "

" Nothing like what you thought happened alright, you double minded girl. I pity my future niece / nephew. And also don't call him Rey. He (I don't) doesn't like that"

F*ck ,can't believe I said that.

But just my luck she didn't notice that and replied just to my first half conversation

" Funny." she said and rolled her eyes. Ever since she got a kis inside her, she behaved as if she was a kid herself. I wonder how Aarav handles her.
*sighs*

"Anyways, boss was calling you in her office. So go now." she said

"What does that she devil want from me now. Ughhh. "

"Go and find out the secret through that door. " she said pointing towards our boss's office.

"Funny. " I mimicked her and left to the devil awaiting for me.

Hey again

Hey again.
Hope you liked this chapter.
Press that little star button on your down left
See you soon.