14.

I was very much excited about our date

Before marriage we had a fair share of dates. Most of the times we'd go to our favourite restaurant to have dinner, or cafes for coffee. It seemed very cliché but I had no complaints.

I was just 15 minutes away from home when it decided to rain.
Ughh man, it sucks.

The date would be cancelled most probably. Delhi traffic has blocked the road. And this heavy rain didn't help either. It took another 20 minutes for the traffic to clear.

I reached home in 35 minutes with my mood off. I was slightly wet and shivering due to cold while pressing the door bell.

When suddenly the door opened and
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
closed. Wtf....

"Rey why did you close the door. Lets go in, I am cold and I need a change of clothes. "

And he was standing there smiling foolishly like I said something funny.

"No, first you have to tie this around your eyes. "

He said showing me a black blindfold which was nothing but my black cloth hairband which disappeared a few days back, now I know why.
He was still grinning cheekily.

"You know, put that on our haed not around eyes, Mr. Intelligent. "
I said.

"I know where we put it, but just for tonight, please place it around your eyes, Mrs. "

After saying this, he quickly rushed to put it around my eyes. When I protested, he pressed his lips to my cheek making me silent again. And a blushing mess too...

"Now, we'll go into the closet and get dressed."

"But why? Where are we going in this weather? You know na it's raining heavily and all the roads are blocked. We can't go out. "

"Mrs. Gupta, I promised you a date and you'll definitely get it despite the weather. "

"But how? "

"You speak so much. Now, we're in the closet, get dressed in something very comfy like pjs and come out fast. I'll be waiting. Don't  open the door okay. Knock the door thrice when you are finished. You aren't supposed to see anything yet. Got it? Now go change fast. "

With that he pushed me inside the closet and locked the door from outside.

This man...

I quickly changed into my comfiest pajamas and knocked thrice to enter into my own bedroom.