16.

Read the note below....

Fridayyyy

Fridayyyy

I came back from the venue after finalising the decorations at 5:30 pm. I was there since 9 am. I just hope boss would like it.

I entered the apartment and saw that Rey wasn't home yet, which gave me much time to have my beauty treatment a.k.a a soothing bath.

It took an hour for me to clean myself completely including washing my hair, shaving the hair etc etc.

I turned off the geyser and got out of the bathroom wearing the bathrobe.

Now the main issue came. The dress code for the party was a tux for men and a saree for women.

Never in my life have I worn a saree.
I know this is absurd but there wasn't any occasion for which I have to dress up in a saree.

So I came to the most cliche solution.

YOUTUBE....

I quickly typed in ' How To wear a saree ' and tapped on search button.

By the time it was loading,  I quickly wore the blouse and underskirt.

The girl in the video was talking rubbish for the First ten minutes so I fast forwarded it.

By the time the video ended, I was in a mess.
I didn't got the pleats right every f*cking time. It was so irritating.
My hair and makeup was still left.

I felt like crying.

Then I noticed Rey entering the room.

"What happened Aru? "
He asked seeing my almost teary face.

"I can't drape it. I don't want to wear it. I am trying for past 30 minutes still this cloth doesn't want to be tied around me. "
I whined.

Rey looked as if he wanted to laugh but seeing the current situation the best for him was to control it.

He sobered up and said
"Look, first you do your hair and makeup till the time I freshen up. Then we'll see what to do. Okay. "
He cupped my face, pressed a peck on my forehead and went to get ready.