15.

The office was hustling and bustling with people for party's preparation as I arrived

People were rushing here and there like headless chickens and screaming off at each other on the top of their voices.

Aarushi waddled towards me like a penguin with her huge belly angrily. She is freaking due in month and still works like a horse. It's time to put some sense in this emotional-slash-hormonal lady.

"Hey! God I'm so exhausted. I can't believe they are making a pregnant woman work this much. " she heaved a bit.

"Oh! What did they make you do? "

" First of all, they asked me for the papers which were in the last drawer, due to which I had to bend. This caused pain in my back. Then I noticed that Aarav forgot to tie my shoe laces. How irresponsible he is. What if had fallen down. Idiot. Then I had to go to Shreejal's cubicle, so that she can tie my shoelaces. And then again I had to go back my own cabin. " she huffed saying this.

" Oh my Aarushi, sit down. Take a deep breath. "
She took in a breath and sat down on the couch and I bent down in front of her.

"Now, first of all, you should have taken the maternity leave in your fifth month. Working in this condition can be harmful and I don't want you to hurt my neice/nephew. From tomorrow onwards you aren't coming here till the time he/she is atleast a few months old. And don't go on blaming Aarav, okay. He loves you and this child very much. He isn't careless at all. If he was careless then he wouldn't want to have a baby, wouldn't drop and pick you up from the office. He would not have packed your favourite homemade food. Wouldn't fulfil any of your demands. Heck he even gets your favorite ice cream and pizza in the middle of night. I mean no idiot does that. Right Aarushi? " I told/asked her in a soft voice just like a mother explaining her child about do's and don'ts .

Tears were pooled in her eyes. It was as if she will start crying at the given moment.
Call me rude but she needed to hear this. Pregnancy had made her all moody and emotional . I have seen how Aarav handles her mood swings.

Every day, she'll ignite a small fire between her and Aarav which is all due to her hormones.
She would fight him for unnecessary and petty reasons and Aarav being the good husband he is, wouldn't argue and will take all the blame.

I know it's there personal matter but I can't see both of my favorite persons like this.

"You are right, Arya. I'm being senseless for no reason. I know you both care for me very much and would want the best for me. I also know I shouldn't accuse Aarav for everything. It's just.... I don't know okay what's happening with me. I'm...."
And she started crying like a baby.

"Shh.. Aarushi it's fine."

"Please call Aarav, I want to go home. Now. " she stood up crying and went towards her cabin to pack her stuff.