Chapter 30

Essence 

"This is nice," I nodded looking over the hotel room. It took a lot of convincing to let us get a hotel instead of staying over either my parents or Andre's house. They wouldn't even consider me and Jermaine staying in a hotel a few years ago. But I guess they realize no one has enough room anymore. Like every year, everyone is coming. Shawn, April, their kids, Jules, Tia, their son, and Kayla's parents are all coming so rooming is a bit tight. 

"Of course it is," Demetrius said smartly. I mugged him before looking around. "So what's the plan?"

"I'm going to hop in the shower really quick and then we can head over there. Everyone's already here." I saw the ghost of a smirk on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him. "No. You're not coming in with me."

"Want to bet?"

"I'm locking you out," I said going into the room where the bed and stuff were located. I dug around my carry on bag and got my body wash and shower cap. 

"I'll just pick the lock."

"Don't you dare!" I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Demetrius has wandering hands and the last thing we need is to hold up my family anymore than we already have. I know I took a shower before the flight but I won't feel right if I don't clean up before seeing my family. I wrapped my hair up before stripping and stepping into the scolding hot water. I wasn't even in the shower a full five minutes before the door slid open. "Didn't I tell you not to come in here?" I mugged him. My eyes couldn't help but look him over. I've seen him naked plenty of times but I can't help but be amazed every single time. 

He smirked. "I just came to shower. You're the one raping me with your eyes."

"Shut up," I turned around to hide the fact I was blushing. We were good for the first minute or so. But like I figured, he started getting handsy. "Stop," I moaned as he began playing with my nipples. "I knew your ass was up to no good."

"Then you know me very well princess," he chuckled bringing me closer to him. I felt his semi-hard dick on my back making me wet just from the feeling. I turned around and pulled his head down to me. The kiss was full of hunger, passion and lust. He picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. His dick pressed firmly against my area making me want him more than ever. "You ready?" I bit my lip nervously before nodding. Slowly, he entered me. "Damn," he grunted. 

"Shit!" I cursed. He was HUGE and this shit hurt like hell. But the more he moved the less pain I felt and the more pleasurable it became. "Oh Meechie," I moaned loudly. My mind was going blank from how good everything felt. My walls clenched up as I felt myself nearing my climax. I brought his lips back to mines and kissed him hard to keep from screaming and possibly getting us kicked out. 

"Fuck," he grunted pulling out and coming in the tub. We were both breathing in heavy pants as the euphoria of what happened melted away. I got the strength to untangle my legs from around his waist and slowly stand to my feet. I just looked up at him amazed. He grinned at me. "You're lucky I have some control. Almost got you pregnant."

"Shut up," I blushed and turned away from him. He plays all day. 

**********

"Hurry up Meechie! We're late enough as is."

"And who's fault is that for?"

"Yours."

"I'm not the one who went in for round two knowing you could barely stand after the first one." I waved him off trying to hide my embarrassment. After that round in the shower we finished washing up and went to get dress. But I was more focused on him than getting dressed and we ended up going at it again. Now my legs are sore as hell and he wasted no time in making fun of the way I walk. But I have to admit, those two rounds really calmed my nerves and made me less paranoid about introducing Demetrius to everybody.