Chapter 1 ~ Such A Disappointment

You were sitting on your bed with your brother Kaito sitting next to you. Both of you were working on some homework much to your dismay.

You had hated the very thought of looking at some boring old text book with nothing but a bunch of gibberish held inside. You would much rather be watching dumb life hack videos, that you will probably never use.

Watching your brother concentrate so hard on his homework made a very immature but humourous idea appear in your head. A devilish smirk made its way onto your face as you sneakily directed your pen towards Kaito.

Next thibg you know you were drawing a penis right on your brothers arm. When he noticed it was already too late. And that well...that pissed him off, however you were too busy snickering at your antics to notice.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! WHAT THE HELL??!! MY POOR SOULMATE HAS TO SEE THAT!! THEY PROBABLY THINK I'M SOME PERV!!" Kaito yelled while you just sat there wheezing.

"Oops." You had managed to get through you giggles and snorts trying to away knowing full well that your brother was gonna try to get you back

"Son of a-GET OVER HERE!!" Kaito screamed as he ran after you pen in hand.

Very easily as you two scrambled through the house, Kaito had grabbed you by the arm and began drawing the exact same doodle as you drew on him, but much larger.

The picture was unneat due to your struggling but it was still there nonetheless and any idiot would know what was drawn.

"Haha how does it feel, [F/N]?!" Kaito laughed in triumph having gotten you baco for the stupid prank.

"Oh well." You shrugged.

You have never really cared of what others let alone your soulmate thought of you. Esspecially your soulmate. You always thought that if they were your soulmate they'd care about you, and accept you no matter how pervy or weird you were.

Unlike your brother who was always carrying on about how he needed to keep up this perfect appearence. No matter how many times you told him not to worry so much.

There were sometimes he'd even try and communicate with his soulmate, and worried about if he had said the right thing. Which you had always told him not to worry about it.

There were times however, you thought that the reason you didn't care was because you had never tried communicating with your soulmate yourself. It's not that you never wanted to just that you were nervous. You were never one to take the inactive to converstations.

While sometimes you could be loud, overbearing, and mischievous. You were also sometimes shy and never one to start a conversation unless you were comfortable and felt welcomed by someone.

And let's just say you didn't feel very welcomed by your soulmate. Esspecially since your soulmate never wrote to you or tried to communicate, and the scar that you had over the left part of your face kinda gave you that vibe.

There were times where you would sit and just draw doodles on yourself in hopes that maybe your soulmate would reply to you with something back.

Which never did come. Not even a single doodle or mark back. The only thing you ever got from your soulmate was that burn scar among other injuries as a child.

It sometimes worried you....

"Hey sis you gonna finish your homework or what?!" Your brother called to you.

"Fuck that." You said pulling out your phone and earbuds already maneuvering through to open youtube.

"Alright but if you don't pass and make it to highschool thats your own fault." He sighed.

"Meh I'll drop out and get a job at Burger King." You smiled at Kaito.

"Such a disapointment." He shook his head in shame.