Chapter 14 ~ My Twin

Todoroki was so strong. Your help was never needed as he instantly froze all the opponents in place by stepping on the ground. It was some Elsa level shit.

He walked forward towards one of the goons and gave him a very very scary look. Even you were a bit intimidated.

"Scatter and kill us, huh? I hate to break it to you, but you guys just look like idiots who they don't know what to do with." He muttered unimpressed.

The villains began to mumble in fear of Todoroki. I would to if I were them. Suddenly two villains appear. "Go for the girl!" One had shouted. I prepared myself to try and counter attack them, but never got the blow for Todoroki had frozen them. "Don't you trash even think about getting anywhere near her." He glared at them coldly, while the two goons looked at him terrified of his power.

His gaze changed soft when he looked over at me, "Did the trash hurt you at all?" He asked

"No I'm alright, thank you." I said sweetly.

"Good." He replied and shifted his gaze back to intimidating as he looked at the villains.

"At this rate your cells will begin to die from frost bite. We want to be heroes so we would like to avoid any cruel acts." He paused holding his icy hand up to the villains face.

"So explain to me how do you plan to kill all might. My comrade here has a heat base quirk, so if you cooperate she might be able to help you." He glared.

At that the villain cracked and explained his whole plan to us. We were mortified at what we were hearing.

"Let's go." Todoroki said and I nodded in agreement.

"WAIT YOU BRATS I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO UNFREEZE US!"

"Sir I may be dumb but not so dumb as to actually help you." I smiled at him with a wink.

"Exactly now let's go help the others." Todoroki suggested I nodded in agreement.

'Kaito I'm coming to help. Please be safe.'

We ran as fast as we could back in the direction of the exit. When we finally reached our destination the scene before us was terrifying.

We saw All Might out numbered and and being held my the villains Midoryia rushing in to save him and Bakugou pining down the talking mist.

Todoroki rushed in to help with no fear and froze the bird brainy looking creature. I used my glow sticks and cracked them absorbing them into energy and used it to shoot at the handyman and hitting him he was in shock noticing my presence

"You scum think you can kill All Might how foolish." Todoroki spat.

"In addition to capturing them you even managed to hit me...you're all even almost uninjured youth these days are so amazing. You're making us look bad..." He said in his scratchy voice.

At that moment the villain that had pinned All Might began to break free from the ice. In doing so in arm snapped off but quickly grew back.

"I thought his quirk was shock absorption?!!!" All Might questioned.

"I never revealed that to be his only quirk though." The handman replied.

"My Nomu was created to take All Might at 100% he's like a human punching bag!" He continued.

The Nomu creature began to rush at Bakugou in order to free his misty friend.

I began to move to help that firey idiot, when I saw a flash and he was sitting next to me. "Woah...." I said in awe at how quick our teacher had rushed in to help him and taking to very seemingly strong hit the nomu had.