Chapter 7 ~ Couch Potato Curves

It was the next day and quite frankly you were a bit nervous about seeing him again. You wanted to help him, but you weren't really sure how. For now you were just gonna observe and gather information on what could possibly be hurting him.

The first conclusion you had came up with was a bad life at home. Maybe abusive parents? But didn't want to assume something so serious. So you were gonna gather intell on your target. Just like heroes do before moving in for attack.

But maybe not today. Your bed was extra comfortable this morning, and the thought of sleeping in sounded amazing.

"Hey [F/N] hurry up we're gonna be late." Your brother said poking you on your cheek.

"Uggghhh it's just so early...and my bed so comfy." You groaned rolling over and hugging your pillow.

"Too bad let's go." Kaito yanked your covers off you and pulled you by the wrist to get you outta bed. Then throwing your uniform at you.

You pouted. "That's so rude." You folded your arms over your chest with a huff of aggravation.

"Shut the hell up and get dressed." He sighed leaving the room.

You were just about to make your way back to your bed when you heard ypur brother yell to you. "IF YOU EVEN THINK OF GETTING BACK INTO BED I WILL KILL YOU!!"

You sighed and started putting on your uniform lazily. Throwing your hair up into a very messy ponytail. Once finished with the rest of your morning routine you headed to the door where brother waited for you.

"You look like shit." He bluntly stated holding out you a [F/C] bento.

"Gee thanks." You rolled your eyes taking the bento he made for you.

"Let's get going." He walked out the door and you followed close behind.

🔥❄🔥❄🔥

When you made it to class you had seen All Might had just gotten in shouting his catchphrase.

"I AM HERE!!!"

"And we are fashionably late." You let out a nervous chuckle, Kaito following behind you with a disapointed look.

"Someone didn't wanna leave her bed." He muttered you laughed and scratched the back of your neck.

"THAT'S QUITE ALRIGHT TAKE YOUR SEATS NOW!!" All might said.

Your late reaction to the realization of All Might being in the same room as you. "HOLY SHIT BALLS I JUST TALKED TO ALL MIGHT!" You shouted.

"WAIT WE DID DIDN'T WE?!!" Kaito replied.

"OH MY GOD!!" You yelled to

"SUCH A LATE REACTION!!" Your classmates yelled and your brother let out another sigh.

"HAHAHA NOW TODAY CLASS WE'LL START HEROING 101!! WITH BATTLE TRAINING!!" All Might announced.

Throughout the classroom cheers could be heard. "AND YOU CAN'T BE HEROES WITHOUT PROPER OUTFITS!!" All Might added as suitcases containing our outfits came out of the wall.

The cheers had gotten louder...especially yours. You had planned out your costume down to the color of the thread used. Boy were you excited to try it on.

Everyone grbbed their case by class number and proceeded to the locker rooms to change. You were ahead of all the girls zooming like Iida to get your costume tried on.

That's exactly what you did. You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. The outfit consisted on a skin tight cropped gray top with lime green markings.  The pants were a bit baggy also gray with lime green markings down the sides. You had a lime green utility belt with a black buckle that stored glow sticks that you can use to absorb energy. Along with a few throwing knives.

After a couple more minutes of looking at youself, you noticed that your couch potato curves were fairly visible. You suddenly got self concious and looked away. A bit embarrassed as you looked at the other girls. Their hard training was visible as they all looked to built.

Meanwhile your lazy self never worked hard and it was visible. Suddenly you felt a hand touch your shoulder. You turned around to see Uraraka.

"Wow you look so cool!!!" She beamed making you smile slightly.

"Ahhh I'm not sure I feel a lil' self concious." You blushed.

"Me too but you know what? Everyone will be so distracted by our awesome quirks to notice." She gave a thumbs up.

"Minus Mineta." Momo shuddered.

"Oh...him...." You sweat dropped recalling the entrance exam.

"What's wrong?" Uraraka asked confused.

"Just remembered something depressing. Let's head to the training facility." You laughed making them more confused.