Chapter 3 ~ Where's The Mail

After the entrace exams, your eagerness to get the letter stating whether passed or failed, was through the roof. Same goes for your twin Kaito, although he was more lowkey about it.

To pass the time both of you had been hitting the gym. Training to inprove, or well more so as your brother dragged you away from playing Sims, insisting that you needed to improve. Which ended up being quite the battle.

In the end you caved, mostly cuz your brother had bribed you with [F/F].

When you weren't training, you were guarding the mail box, waiting to bombard the poor mail man with questions about a letter from U.A.. For instance right now.

Just as you saw you saw the mail man aproach, you began to zoom right towards him. He held a face of absolute terror, for you've been doing this for the past few days.

"WHERE'S MY U.A. LETTER?!" You shouted while the poor mail man held his hands up in surrender.

'"I'm sorry again but I haven't had any letters from U.A. yet." He cried.

"That's dumb." You muttered and began walking back to your home.

Just as you walked in your brother appoached you. "Stop harrassing the mail man. The letter will be here." He sighed.

"Make me." You stuck your tongue out.

"Time for training!" He smirked.

"Nnnooooo!!" You cried out.

"Yup everytime you harrass the mail dude, I make you train extra." He stated firmly.

"But I'll die." You whined.

"Don't you say you wanna die anyways? Now you can c'mon." He grabbed you by the arm and dragged you out the door.

"But death by being active us slow and painful. Plus death that way is just not how I wanna go." You complained.

"Don't care." Kaito said.

"UHHHHHGGGGG!!!!"

"Shut up."

"Aaaaaahhhhhh nooooooo!"

"Shut the fuck up."

🔥❄🔥❄

You were once again waiting by the mail box much to your bother's disappointment. Not that you weren't used to people being disappointed in you.

The mail man had once again been approaching you, and the moment he saw you his face paled. You of course, began to make your way towards him.

"IS THE LETTER HERE?!!" You asked.

"Yes. Finally." He said handing you both your brother and your's letter, which you gladly snatched.

"KAAAAIIITTTTTOOOO!!! You shouted all the way back to your apartment.

"Damn kids." The mail man sighed.

You rushed into your aparment, searching for your brother, who was inthe bathroom.

"KAITO HURRY THE FUCK UP THE MAIL CAME!!" You shouted.

"DON'T RUSH ME I'M POOPING!!" He shouted back.

"BUT THE LETTERS FROM U.A. CAME!!!" You shouted back.

"REALLY?!" He asked.

"YESSSS!" You replied.

At this point the bathroom door opened. He took his letter.

"At the same time." He said and you nodded.

"1...2...3" Both of you had said in unison.

The sound of paper tearing was heard. Both of held a face of worry and doubt. The fear of not getting in clouded your thoughts. As you towo out the weird hologram thingy that was held inside.

Both of you had watched your own and as you heard the number one hero welcome bith of you to U.A. smiles and tears had been you resactions. You and Kaito wrapped your arms around each other and embraced each other.

Having been one step closer to fulfilling the promise.