Chapter 8 ~ Mr. Explodo Vs His Ex BF

The training was a hero vs. villain mock battle. We'd all be placed on different teams; one would be the hero team other villain. The two teams would battle it out. You ended up being placed on a team with the class hot head.

Lucky me.....You thought to ursekfand audiblly sight, which didn't go unheard by Mr. High Strung.

"THE HELL YOU SIGHNING FOR BITCH?!!! BETTER NOT GET IN MY WSY OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!!!" He shouted at you.

"Damn bro ever heard of a chill pill goddamn? 'Ya could use a few of those...or more then a few." You mumbled the last part to yourself.

"THE HELL YOU MEAN I'M PERFECTLY CHILL!!" He replied back even louder.

"Do you even know what chill means? Cuz' you sir are really fucking far from chill. Like it honestly can't be healthy." You replied back calmly, laughing a bit.

"STOPPP LAUGHING ST ME!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" He shouted at me and then the red haired beauty chimed in with....

"Oh that don't sound very heroic!" He smiled (yes ik that he doesn't say that in this ep. but I couldn't help it :))).

"That's what I'm saying." You laughed.

"Fuck off you extras!" Bakugou spat while you and Kirishima laughed harder.

"NOW THE FIRST TWO TEAMS TO FIGHT ARE....D AS VILLAINDS AND A AS HEROES!!!!" All Might boomed.

Which meant it was you and Bakugou vs. Midoryia and Kaito. Oh how lucky...this was going to be interesting.

"Better watch out bro!! Imma kick ur ass!!" I smirked.

"I'm sorry you must be confused. This is nothing like when me you fight on Mortal Kombat. You can barely run a mile and you expect to beat me." He laughed.

"Bruh you really just called your sis out like that didn't you." You sighed offended.

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS BITCH IS A WEAKLING?!!" Bakugou yelled annoyed.

"Fuck you Bakugou!!" You flipped him off.

"Is he wrong though?" Your brother laughed.

"I mean..." You mumbled to yourself.

"GET IN YOUR PLACES YOUNG GRASSHOPPERS!! THE FIRST BATTLE IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!!" All Might shouted.

"Fuck." You spat.

🔥❄🔥❄🔥

Let's just say Bakugou wasn't the most agreeable personyou have worked with. As soon as you both made it to where the faux bomb was located, you tried to get him to work with you to form a plan. To which he replied with "Shut the fuck up thot. I dont work with people who don't give a shit about wining."

"You're right I don't. I don't care about being number one. I care about keeping my promise and becoming a hero!" You shouted. To which he replied with a "tch" and walked away.

You knew he probably wasnt gonna work with you. But you also felt a bit embarrassed for getting a little to personal about being a hero.

As the mock battle started you decided it was best to stay where you are and keep guard. Bakugou was probably off going to Midoryia, who seemed to have some history with. An ex-boyfriend maybe?

Whatever it was it wasn't your problem. Your problem was to guard this bomb from your brother who would most likely be heading over to find you right now.

A/N: I posted this on my board a while back but I'm gonna be on a sort of semi-hiatus as of now. Ive got a lot going rn with personal problems to upcoming conventions and school. Updates will be slow.