Chapter 18 ~ Mummy Aizawa

After the attack on the USJ the school was temporarily closed, however when we finally opened back up and started the year. Kaito was home now, and you were actually able to get out of bed without him dragging you kicking and screaming.

Which however definitely left your brother confused and scared. Your brother stared at your sleepy figure trudging out to the kitchen with a mortified look on his face. "ARE YOU OKAY? IS SOMETHING WRONG? DO YOU FEEL SICK?!" He bombarded you with questions.

"Hush too early for yelling. I'm okay." To quiet him you shoved your hand in his face once he stopped talking you made your way to the bathroom to get ready.

"The fuck?...." Was all your proud but concerned brother could say.

🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥

Finally arriving at school, your brother looked at you in amazement. Not once had a complaint left your lips all the way to school. You were for sure that he was probably wondering if you were sick or maybe even dying.

"Kaito would you like a picture?" You asked slightly annoyed.

"Are you really okay?" Kaito asked scrunching his brows in confusion.

"Yes." You sighed to which he hummed suspiciously in reply.

You both walked into the classroom to see most of your classmates already there. Everyone had come over to see Kaito. For they all were worried about his condition, even if most of them had visited while he was still in the hospital.

"Don't worry everyone I'm fine. I just have to take it easy on the training for a while." Kaito had reassured.

"I doubt you'll even listen to that." You laughed.

"Hush." He snapped back.

"Midoryia, how are you though? I heard you were injured as well." Kaito asked.

"Oh I'm alright recovery girl healed me right up. My injury was no where near as serious as yours." Midoryia replied in his usual nervous tone.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear you're okay." Kaito smiled in reply.

"Speaking of injuries, what about Aizawa you think we'll have a substitute?" You asked in curiosity.

"OH YOU'RE RIGHT!" Mina replied.

"I don't know Aizawa is pretty hardcore though." Tsu added.

"You're right he probably would still show up." You nodded in agreement.

"GOOD MORNING [F/N]!!!" You heard a cheerful voice and then a familiar figure wrapped herself around you in a bear hug.

"Ochaco you're gonna knock me over!" You laughed returning the hug.

"I missed you!" She cried tears of joy.

"I missed you too!" You smiled.

As soon as she let go you noticed a pair of hertrochromatic eyes looking at you. Todoroki had a slight pout hidden on his face. Obviously he was upset that he hadn't received a hug from you.

"I'll be right back Ochaco." You said walking towards Todoroki who had quickly changed back to his stoic look.

You had reached his desk and quickly pulled him into a hug to which he nervously returned. "Good morning Todoroki!" You smiled cheerfully as u freed him from the embrace.

"Good morning." He replied a slight blush present.

Not long after, had the class noticed what resembled Aizawa waddling into the classroom looking like a mummy. If you were being honest this had not surprised you at all.

"Everyone take your seats." Aizawa had said muffled through his bandages, to which everyone had hurriedly sat down.

"Um...Aizawa-Sensei shouldn't you still be getting rest?" Ochaco had asked.

"We have much more important things to do." Aizawa began, "The fight is not over." He finished which made over half the class go into panic.

"Training must begin for the annual Sports Festival." Aizawa announced.

"THAT'S SO NORMAL!" The class shouted in unison.

The class immediately started to get hyped up. U.A. Sports Festival is a great chance to get recognition and interships with professional agencies. This was your chance to show how serious you were getting.

"Wait Sensei as important as the sports festival may be, is it really okay to hold it so soon after the attack on USJ?"  Iida has asked.

"The security will be increased heavily. Plus U.A. shouldn't cancel the festival over a little villain attack." Aizawa explained.

"Pros from all over will be watching!" Yaoyorozu said with sparkling eyes.

"You extra shouldn't even bother. We all know who everyone will have their eyes on." Bakugou confidently smirked which immediately pissed you off.

"You must be referring to me." You winked.

"As if anyone would bother with your lazy ass." Bakugou scoffed.

"As if anyone would bother with your egotistical ass." Kaito snapped back as you proceeded to fall out of your desk wheezing.

G-good on-e b-ig bro." You managed to get out.

"Quiet down, "If you guys want to go pro this is your big chance. You get three chances. Don't slack off with your preperations." Aizawa said.

"YES SIR!!" The class replied.

"Homeroom dismissed." He finished.