Chapter 6 ~ Because He's Hot

Walking with Todoroki had your nerves going crazy. He hadn't said a word yet and that put you on edge. What had he wanted to talk about?

You thought it must've had to be about the matching scars that indicated you two were soulmates. Suddenly he stopped turning to face you.

"Listen....I know that you've probably figured out that we're soulmates." He said with his usual bored expression.

"Uh...yeah I mean our scars are pretty similar so..." You chuckled scratching the back of your neck nervously.

"I'm sure you're expecting to say something like 'you wanna go out'" He said a small blush present on his cheeks.

"No not at all...I mean like if you want-" He cut you off.

"But that's not the case here...in fact I don't want anything to do with you. It's for your own good that you forget about me." He stated, almost as if he was sad or hurting.

"May I ask why..." You replied.

"That is none of your business. All you must know is that I came here having no intentions of making friends, or lovers."  He stated almost angry now.

"I see..." Was all you could reply with.

This boy sure was something. He obviously is going through some stuff. It concerned you honestly. You wanted to why he was doing this. And most of all you wanted to help him.

And that's exactly what you planned to do. You don't how you were gonna do it but you needed too.

Because that's what heroes do.

🔥❄🔥❄🔥

Back at home you found Kaito sitting on the couch working on homework. You took your shoes off msking your way to sit right next to him. A heavy sigh escaping your lips.

"Take it your talk with lil' mister emo boy didn't go well?" He asked.

"That's one way of putting it." You chuckled.

"What happened?"

"Well he insisted that I should stay away from him for my own good, and that he has no interest in making friends or having a lover." You explained.

"Sounds like the dude's got some serious baggage. You don't want no boyfriend like that. It only leads to more problems." Kaito advised.

"But he's hot and I wanna help him." You replied.

"Because he's hot?" Your brother asked.

"Yes and no."

"But mostly yes?"

"Fuck off."

"Good luck with that." He huffed.

"You're not gonna stop me?" You asked confused.

"There's literally no point your not gonna listen to me." He sighed.

"I mean you're not wrong." You laughed leaning your head on his shoulder.

"I know..." Kaito replied.

"You should get started on your homework though." He suggested.

"Fuck that shit." Was your only reply while Kaito shook his head in disappointment.