Chapter 20 ~ BETTTTTTTTT!!

A/N: Okay so in the comments let know who would you wanna see a fanfic of, if i were to do a ship one rather then an xreader. Can be from any anime. I will be replying.

Also: TW in this chapter. Anxiety attacks, Disassociation, depression.

The sports festival had finally rolled around. press and news reporters were pushing to get through security. fireworks had been launched around the school. Worst of all though people EVERYWHERE.

Lets just say social anxiety had kicked in for you real quick. Your hands has begun to shake and your breathing increase. You had begun to overthink everything. Like what if you forget everything you had learned during training. What if you trip over a shoe lace. What if every pro hero thinks you suck and you don't get your license. What if you get kicked out of Class A because of how bad you are.

All these thoughts and scenarios ran through your head as your breathing got more ragged. You felt as through you were leaving your body, and the world was just a movie on a screen.

Then all of a sudden you felt a familiar hand touch your shoulder. You snapped your head back to meet heterochromatic eyes.

"You'll get through this and you'll do great." He said with that same stoic face taking your trembling hands into his.

"Just breathe." He knew exactly what to say, which made you wonder how long he's had to deal with the same thing on his own.

Todoroki took you away from the crowd and just sat with you, staying by your side talking you through this episode. It's been a long time since you've had an attack. After it was just you and Kaito your mental health had declined and you had distanced yourself from people. Afraid they would leave you eventually. Sooner then later it was as though you had forgotten how to handle crowds and talking to others.

That may have been when all your laziness and lack of motivation began. Unless of course it came to Kaito. Regardless of him being the younger twin. He had always seemed stronger. He was your rock and you were his.

Nothing could ever come between that.

After sitting with Todoroki you had finally begun to calm down. You felt ready now.

"Thank you." You looked over to Todoroki and smiled.

"You're welcome. I'm sure Kaito is worried." He stood up and held out his hand to you.

"Yeah you're right." You took his hand and stood up, thats when you had heard a familiar voice.

[F/N]!" You looked over to see the worried eyes of Kaito.

"Are you okay?" He asked sometimes you could swear he was a mind reader. Lord help him if he actually was.

"Yeah I'm good." You smiled.

"Todoroki is she really?" He asked frowning.

"She had an anxiety attack but she's okay now." Todoroki replied and you gave him a look.

"SHE WHAT?!" Your brother shouted with concern.

"Why didn't you come find me? God you're such a pain." He hugged you, his words contradicting his actions.

"It's okay Todoroki helped me through it." You smiled.

"Thank you." Your brother turned to Todoroki.

"Now lets get you two to the sports festival." Kaito exclaimed.

❄️🔥❄️🔥❄️🔥

Everyone had gathered in the Class 1-A waiting room for our next directions. You had opened the door to Uraraka jumping on you with a bear hug.