Prologue

Jungkook's POV

Oh my god, I can't believe it! I, Jeon Jungkook am gonna be a seducer on Temptation Island! I'm so freaking excited, I wonder if there will be some sexy, cute boys there. 

So, if you don't know what Temptation Island is I'll explain it to you.

Temptation Island is a reality series where couples are going to an island somewhere in the ocean, to test their relationship. Or how I would like to call it, where they want to break their relationship but they need an excuse.

Anyway, there will be four couples and sixteen seducers. The couples will be separated for two weeks, and we (the seducers) have to try to break their relationship. This happens a lot since there is a lot of drinking and partying and of course are the seducers irresistible. Every now and then there is a bonfire, there will candidates see video images of their partner. The serie will end with a dream date where the candiates and seducers go on a date, for one day and one night, the candiates choose their favorite seducers.  On the last bonfire the couples will see each other again, together even if they cheated. 

I'm so hyper about this! I mean, I'm actually pretty handsome and I think I can make a man fall for me. Am I gonna play with the man who falls for me? Depends, on my feelings for that guy. Anyway, I can't wait to break relationships. 

Jimin's POV

I am so freaking nervous! My boyfriend and I are asked for Temptation Island! We immediately said yes, we are together for three years now and we wanna test how strong our relationship is. I mean, I'm sure it is as strong as a rock but you never know. 

Yoongi told me he wanted to do it before he's gonna propose to me, just in case we aren't meant to be. But we definitely are, we can handle all the temptation. We're packing our suitcases now and then we're going on a two week trip. At least I see it as a trip, it won't be that bad for us.

»«»«

The real fun can begin!