Ch. 6, the first bonfire (2)🔥

These are mostly flashbacks to Jimin and Jungkook but then with Yoongi's reaction :) 

Yoongi's POV

"C'mon baby you gotta go to that bonfire," Hoseok said while he slapped my ass.

"But I don't wanna!" I whined.

"Too bad for you, you have to." He said back. "When you come back we may have some fun." He said smirking.

"Okay okay, I'm going already," I said, I gave him a small peck and then walked out towards the bonfire.

''Hi, Yoongi.'' Kaj greeted me and I just hummed, I could have been with Hoseok now... I sat down next to Jackson, Namjoon sat in front of me, and next to him was Nick. Then the bonfire was in the middle in the front and behind it sat Kaj.

''Welcome all to the first bonfire, your partners are also seeing your images now,'' Kaj said. ''Yoongi, we're starting with you.'' I guess Jimin did some things or otherwise, they wouldn't start with me, right? I bent a little forward so I could have a perfect view of the screen.

They are in their shared room and Jimin is packing out his stuff.

''Aren't you gonna unpack all of your stuff?'' Jimin asked Jungkook who was watching every move Jimin made.

''I'd rather wait till you're done,'' Jungkook said back. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, just what does he think he's doing? 

''Why would you do that?'' My boyfriend asked Jungkook.

''Don't know, I like watching you I guess,'' Jungkook said back.

Dude, what the hell, just what the fuck do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?  After a while, Jimin is done and Jungkook started unpacking his stuff, but why is he watching that bunny guy?

''Why are you watching me, baby? I know I'm hot and such but...''  Jungkook asked Jimin and I felt my blood boiling.

''Yeah you are but I dunno, I just like watching you I guess,''  Jimin said to him.

What the bloody hell, Jimin?! You let him call you baby and you're agreeing to the fact that he's hot?! Jungkook laughed and I bent a little more forward, I don't wanna miss a thing.

''Why on earth are you laughing? Just because I repeated your line?'' Jimin asked Jungkook and then let himself fall back in the bed.

''Well... First, because you let me call you baby and secondly you just admitted I'm hot. I don't think Yoongi will be happy when he sees that during the bonfire.'' Jungkook replied to Jimin while he hovered above my boyfriend.

''Why don't you say anything back baby?'' Jungkook then said to Jimin. Dude, just stop calling him baby, please.

''I can deny it, but it's true. So why would I say anything back?'' 

Jimin what the fuck?! You could at least say that it was a mistake or something and that you're just used to it because of me?!

''I don't know, maybe because you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook said back.

Just for once, that asshole is right.

''Having a boyfriend doesn't mean I should lie about it.'' My baby said and I  gulped.

''Y-you should g-go back t-to u-unpacking,'' Jimin said. Jungkook placed a kiss on Jimin's nose and then walked back.

I gulped once again and then the screen went black.