Ch. 9, I have a boyfriend y'know🔥

Jimin's POV

It's been five days since me and Yoongi arrived at this Island and it's been two days since Jungkook and I had sex. To be honest, it was better than Yoongi and I have ever had. Ever since that afternoon we've been pretty... awkward? We haven't said much and we mostly avoided each other, he even slept in his own bed again? Did he really do it to make Yoongi and I break up? 

The thought hit me all of a sudden and then everything made sense, he's a seducer, of course, he would never love me. It's his job to seduce me it was stupid of me to think he would ever like me, I have to say, he knows how to play his game very well. A little too well if you ask me. I scoffed and let out an unbelievable laugh but then the tears hit me, before I knew it the tears were running down my cheeks. I angrily wiped them away but it was no use, they kept on streaming down. Suddenly the door slammed open and the next second I was in a stronghold while a soft hand stroked my back. My head was against someone's chest while I was sobbing. The person kept on whispering sweet nothings into my ear which surprisingly calmed me down.

''Hey baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying?'' Jungkook's voice asked me once I was calmed down a bit but I shook my head and pressed it harder against his chest. He let out a little sigh before he let himself fall back on the bed, pulling me with him so I'm now on top of him. I looked him in the eyes before they drifted off to his lips, I just have to move a little and I'll be able to have a taste of them. But I shook my head and let myself fall down on him while I let out a sigh.  

''You wanna talk?'' He asked softly with his right hand stroking my hair while his left hand rested somewhere on my waist.

''You'll laugh at me,'' I mumbled against his chest.

''I won't baby, I promise I won't.'' He softly said.

''Promise?'' I asked while I lifted up my head and held up my pinky finger. He nodded and intertwined his one with mine while he mumbled 'cute'.  ''I thought you only have had sex with me because you're a seducer and it's your job to seduce me and break the relationship between me and Yoongi,'' I said with my head in his chest again.

''What made you think that?'' He asked me in a sweet tone while his hand was still stroking my hair.

''We've been awkward ever since we avoided each other since we didn't say much to each other... you didn't sleep with me anymore and... you haven't called me baby,'' I said totally embarrassed. He let out a small chuckle before he lifted up my chin.

''So you missed us sleeping together and me calling you baby?'' He said teasingly. I nodded and wanted to look away but he didn't let me. 

''Yes, I did, happy now?'' I said while pouting.

''I am.'' He said chuckling. ''Do you wanna know why I acted that way?'' He then asked me. I looked at him with a confusing look, so he did it all for another reason? 

''Yes please,'' I said quietly.

''I wanted to make sure you felt the same about me like I did about you. I avoided you because I wanted to know what you would do if you didn't give any reaction to it I would have known you didn't feel the same. But now...'' He said while looking me straight in the eyes before they drifted off to my lips where they held still for a couple of seconds and then looked at me again.

I knew what he meant so I nodded which caused him to smile a little. His right hand moved down to where it held onto my neck and pulled me down a little so he could connect our lips together. I never knew you could miss someone's lips this much. We moved our lips perfectly in sync, no tongue involved, just a very passionate kiss. We broke apart due to lack of air and looked at each other in the eyes. I saw his eyes shining which caused me to smile even more.