Ch. 13, take me 🔥 (M)

Jimin's POV

I hungrily kissed him back as soon as I felt his lips on mine, after a few seconds I felt his hand tugging on my shirt as a sign he wanted me to take it off.

I broke the kiss to pull off my shirt and I let it fall on the ground without caring about it. He immediately claimed my lips again which made grin inside of how horny he was. Suddenly he pinched my nipples which made me let out a loud moan, he took this opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth. I didn't fight for dominance, he'll win anyway and I want him to take control over me.

I felt his mouth exploring every inch, every corner of my mouth tasting all of it. All of a sudden he broke apart and looked me in the eyes while I looked back at him with curiosity. 

''What are you doing?'' I asked him confused.

''Do you want to do something for me?'' He asked with a lust-filled voice. I nodded, still confused.

''Yeah, of course.'' 

''Take off your clothes and pleasure yourself for me.'' He said with a dark voice. I gulped but then nodded slowly.

''S-sure,'' I said, stuttering a bit. He sat down on a chair which was in the middle of the room, I wanted to take off my clothes but then an idea hit me. I walked over to my phone and put on some music, I walked in front of Jungkook and began moving my body to the rhythm of the music. I slid my hands down towards my belt and slowly unbuckled while slowly moving my body.

I let my pants slide down my legs and stepped out of them, I kicked them somewhere in the room and danced further. I sat down on top of him, with my back facing him and threw my hands around his neck while doing some body rolls.

''You're such a tease baby. Take off your boxers... now.'' Jungkook groaned in my ear which caused me to grin, what a horny ass.

''You asked for it, baby,'' I whispered back and stood off. In one swift motion, I took off my boxers and threw them somewhere in the room. I slowly walked over to his bed and lay down, I heard him shoving the chair and suddenly he was in my view. I gasped surprisingly when the hell did take off his clothes? 

He sat down again and I slowly brought my hand towards my lips and ghosted over them. I then slid my hand down to my dick in a painfully slow way. I slowly stroke my dick and began moaning quietly.

Jungkook's POV

I saw how he slid his hands down his body towards his dick and began stroking it slowly. I bit my lip and slowly moved my hand towards my dick where I rested it, I don't want to touch myself. I want to enjoy seeing him on its fullest. Jimin began moving his hand faster and his moans became louder, I felt my dick harden but I still didn't touch myself. 

''Ahhh... Daddy...'' Jimin moans and that's when I couldn't handle it anymore. In a blink of an eye, I stood up, ran to him and jumped on top of him where I attacked his lips and began kissing him roughly. He immediately began kissing me back and stopped stroking himself. 

''You're finally here.'' He said when he broke the kiss.

''You didn't think I would sit there watching you touch yourself while I can't touch you?'' I whispered back and began kissing him again.

I moved my lips to his nipples and began sucking on them which made him moan. 

''Ahhh da-daddy, please.'' Jimin whimpered.

''Please what baby?'' I smirked.

''F-fuck me.'' He moaned.

''Suck...'' I said and moved my fingers to his mouth as he began sucking on them. Licking his tongue around them, wetting them the best he can.

''Good boy.'' I praised him as I took them out and slowly moved them towards his pink hole. I put in my index finger and began moving it back and forth. 

''Put another one please.'' He begged and I immediately did as he wanted. I began scissoring him open. 

''Ready for the third baby?'' I asked him and smirked when I saw him with a blissed face.

''P-put it in a-already!'' He yelled impatiently, I laughed softly but then put it in. Moving them back and forth until I thought it was enough.

''Ready baby?'' I asked to which he nodded. I put in my rock hard dick and began moving inside of him slowly.

''J-Jungkook!'' He moaned immediately.

''Ahh baby, you-you feel so good. I-I missed being inside of you!" I said as I began moving my hips faster. I watched his mouth hung open and listened to the sinful noises coming out of it. 

''DADDY!'' Jimin suddenly moaned to which I smirked.

''Got it,'' I whispered and began moving even faster.

''Ahhh da-daddy y-you fuck me s-so good! Want y-your cock o-only.'' The man moaned under me. I felt a familiar knot building up inside of me, I know Jimin is getting close too as his thighs began shivering around my waist. 

''J-Jungkook! I-I'm close!" He moaned beautifully as I keep on thrusting in him.

''Cum for me baby, cum for me,'' I whispered and not even a second later his cum covered his lower body and my stomach. I thrust a few more times before I released deep inside of him. I rode out our orgasm and then pulled out. I collapsed next to him, a second later he laid his head on my chest and let out a deep sigh.

''That was...'' He started and pecked my chest. ''Amazing.'' He sighed once again as he drew invisible circles on my chest. 

''Hmm it was, I missed being inside of you,'' I said teasingly to which he slapped my chest softly.

''Tease.'' He muttered but a few seconds later I felt him peck my chest which made me smile slightly.

''Love you, baby,'' I said as I pecked the crown of his head.

''Love you more.'' He whispered and pecked my chest once again.

»«»«»«

Hi! If you don't get the story please say it, for me it's all logic but maybe for you guys not. I'll try to edit the story if you guys don't get the story!