Ch. 8, Fifty Shades Freed 🔥 (M)

Jimin's POV

We've been watching TV for the whole day and it honestly is getting boring. But I don't say anything, what if Jungkook enjoys it? He's done so much for me, then can't I at least do one thing back? But this shit really is boring... it's something where people play games to see who knows the country the best, like what's so entertaining about that?

''Y'know.'' Jungkook started. ''This shit is damn boring.'' I couldn't be happier.

''You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that,'' I said while I took the remote and turned off the TV.

''Then why didn't you say anything.'' He said while he took my legs and placed me on his lap.

''You really have to stop with placing me on your lap the whole time y'know.'' I said, trying to avoid the question.

''I just love it when you sit on my lap and don't think of changing the subject!'' He said I looked down, not wanting to face him.

''It's just... you've done so much for me and I was like, 'he's done so much for you so if he enjoys this, who are you to say it's boring, ''' I said kinda embarrassed.

''Sweetheart, I want you to say if you find something boring or whatever, okay? I don't care what it is, just tell me your thoughts. And I'll be much happier if you tell me you don't like something, then knowing later on you didn't enjoy the thing we were doing.'' He said and took ahold of my chin so I had to look him in the eyes. ''Understand?'' He then asked and I nodded quickly.

''Y-yes,'' I said with a shaky tone.

''Good boy.'' He said and then placed a small peck on my lips. ''Anyway, what do you wanna do for the rest of the afternoon?" I asked. 

''Watching a movie? In our room, on my bed, while I'm between your legs and you're playing with my hair.'' I said while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

''You've got a lot of wishes, don't you? Do you know how tiring it is to play with your hair a whole movie long?'' He whined which caused me to chuckle.

''Or you're playing with my hair a whole movie long, or you won't be sleeping with me for three days.'' I threatened him.

''Which movie do you wanna watch?'' He groaned and I chuckled again. I gave him a small peck on the lips before I got out of his hold.

''Don't whine baby,'' I said while I walked away. ''AND WE'RE WATCHING FIFTY SHADES!'' I screamed when I was in the hallway. I quickly ran to our room and not even ten seconds later Jungkook is there too.

''Which one out of the three?'' He asked curiously.

''Freed,'' I replied shortly and saw his eyes widen.

''Please, please I'll do anything, literally anything. But please let's not watch that one!" He begged me.

''BUT I LOVE THAT ONE! Also, why wouldn't we?'' I asked him then while I sat down on the bed and grabbed the laptop.

''What do you think?'' He asked a little annoyed.

''I don't know! Unless you tell me. Also, come here, I wanna sit between your legs.'' I demanded him and surprisingly, he did. 

''This movie is literally known for all the sex it has in it!'' He said while I laid my head on his chest.

''As long as you don't get hard it's okay,'' I said. 

''But Mr. Christian Grey is damn hot!'' He said and for some reason, I felt uneasy knowing Jungkook finds another man hot. 

''Then I'll cover your eyes when he's naked, or half-naked,'' I replied while I searched for the movie on Netflix.