Ch. 1, we met🔥

Jimin's POV

We arrived at one of the islands of Thailand. On this island is this year's season of Temptation Island. I stepped out of the boat and looked around, so here's where I'm gonna spend the next two weeks without my boyfriend, easy.

"We can do this babe, we're made for each other so this is simple for us." My boyfriend Yoongi said as I kissed his lips.

"I know, I can only scream your name," I whispered seductively in his ear and he bit my earlobe.

"WELCOME TO TEMPTATION ISLAND!" A voice suddenly yelled. We both looked behind us and a quite handsome man and a pretty woman walked up to us.

"Hi and welcome once again!" The woman said. "I'm Yolanthe."

"Park Jimin," I said and shook her hand.

"Min Yoongi." My handsome said and shook her hand.

"Hi! I'm Kaj!" The man said, he isn't that bad looking but of course, my boyfriend is way hotter.

(Little note: I'm using the Dutch names of the presenters)

Yoongi and I shook his hand too and we talked for a while but then it's finally for the real fun.

"So, now it's really gonna begin guys!" Kaj said and we nodded.

"Jimin, if you may follow me and Yoongi, you can follow Kaj. We will show you guys your resorts. After that you'll meet your seducers and the one of your partner. When you've met all of them you guys are telling the world why you're joining and such." Yolanthe said and we nodded.

I hugged Yoongi and kissed him hard. I'm curious about the seducers but I'm sure we can do it.

"I'll see you soon babe.'' I said and kissed him once again after that I followed Yolanthe to our resort. 

We arrived at the resort and there I saw three other men sitting, probably waiting for the seducers to come. 

''Hi guys, I'm Jimin!'' I said and sat down on the bench.

''Taehyung.''

''Seokjin.''

''Bambam.'' All the guys said their names and I smiled at them right after Bambam said his name Yolanthe spoke up.

''Well, now you guys have met each other I think it's time to meet your seducers.'' She said and right after that eight men came walking in and I couldn't help myself but lick my lips when I saw all those hot bodies. 

They all stood in front of us and I looked at all of them from head to toe, yes they are all freaking handsome but there's only one guy who really got my attention. He has biceps like a freaking bodybuilder and his abs are a real meal, but he can't be older than me. He showed off his smile which reminded me of a bunny.

''You like what you see baby?'' He asked me and smirked, oh god he must have seen me staring.

''Hmm, kinda but my boyfriend is hotter than you,'' I replied and looked him straight in the eyes.

''I'm pretty sure you'll talk differently at the end of the week.'' He said, still smirking.

''Try me.'' I only said and kept on looking him in the eyes.

''Oh trust me, I will.'' He said and then took a step back, standing in the line.

''Are all those muscles real?'' Bambam suddenly asked a guy who looks like he only has muscles which means he probably won't have any brain cells.

''Yeah I'm only real baby. And the name is Jay, I'm sure you need my name later on the week.'' He said smirking and looking in Bambam's eyes. 

''I have a boyfriend.'' He said and I mentally facepalmed myself. Boy, that was the worst comeback I've ever heard, we all have one here or otherwise, you wouldn't be here.