Ch. 16, going home 🔥 (final)

Jungkook's POV

Today is the last day being on this island, being on the island that changed my life so much. This is the last day being on the island where I found my true love, something I never believed in. I looked next to me where I saw my Jimin sleeping, I smiled softly as I tucked a few hairs behind his ears. 

I pecked his nose softly but he didn't wake up, I pecked it once again and chuckled when I saw he was a bit irritated. I then placed my lips on his and pecked him softly, I backed off and then saw his eyes slowly fluttering open.

''Hi baby,'' I said as I kissed him once again.

''Hey handsome.'' He said in a raspy voice.

''Are you ready for today?" I then asked him, I mean today is officially the day we're gonna live together. At the end of the day, we're living in our house.

''Hmm more than ready.'' He said and chuckled.

''Good,'' I said and pecked his lips again, what can I say. They're tasty. ''We need to get up baby, we gotta leave at 9,'' I said and moved out of the bed.

''Five more minutes.'' He said as he turned around once again.

''I don't think so baby,'' I said playfully and started tickling him to which he began rolling around in the bed while laughing out lout and asking me to stop.

''S-seriously... J-Jungkook st-stop it!'' I laughed as he tried to get my hands of him.'

''You promise to get out?'' I asked as I kept on tickling him.

''Yes aaa y-yes I pr-promise!'' He laughed and I finally stopped as I watched him panting under me.

''You go not condition,'' I said as I started to change.

''I have, you're just too much of a tease.'' He said, still panting but stood up and began changing. 

''Whatever you say, baby,'' I replied and gave him a small kiss before I walked out. ''See you in the kitchen baby,'' I said and then walked out.

''See ya!" He shouted as I was already outside which caused me to smile slightly of his cuteness. 

''Hey Jungkook good morning, where's Jimin?'' Jin asked me as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

''He's still changing I guess, he wouldn't wake up,'' I said as I let myself fall on the only couch in the kitchen. 

''I see.'' Jin grinned. ''Anyway, get up you lazy ass, and help me with making breakfast.'' He said I first wanted to say no but when I looked at his face I quickly stood up and walked to him. ''That's what I thought.'' he chuckled.

''Are you happy to see Namjoon again?'' I asked as I began baking the pancakes.

''More than happy.'' He replied. ''I missed him so much, I can't wait for this hour to be over!" He said excitedly which caused me to chuckle. 

''I bet you guys are cute together,'' I said as I flipped the pancake over. 

''We definitely are, but what are you and Jimin gonna do?'' He then asked me. 

''He's moving in with me, he still lives with Yoongi but we will get his stuff tomorrow. They live in Busan too, so it isn't too much hassle.'' I said as I baked the third pancake.

''So you're already gonna live together?'' Jin asked me concerned and flipped his pancake over.

''Yep, we lived for two weeks together in a small room, so it won't be difficult. I hope,'' I said, mumbling the last part. 

''It can be pretty difficult at times though.'' Jin chuckled next to me.

''I'm ready for that,'' I said softly.

''You're head over heels aren't you?'' Jin grinned to which I nodded.

''I am, but can you blame me?" I asked playfully.

''Nah, I don't,'' He grinned but then I suddenly felt a pair of arms around me and a soft kiss on my neck.

''Morning babe,'' I heard a voice saying behind me.

''Hi baby,'' I said as I gave my boyfriend a quick peck.

''Damn, you guys are cute.'' Jin chuckled.

''We know.'' We said in unison as we kissed once again. 

''You guys are unbelievable,'' Jin said, shaking his head like an old man.

''Get used to it,'' Jimin chuckled as he held me still in his arms while I kept on baking out breakfast.

After a few more minutes it was ready and we called everyone to eat. When we were done we did the dishes and then packed our stuff. When we were ready we headed to the beach where the cars were to drive us all to the airport, and where the other men were.

''One last time everyone.'' Kaj began as we were all together. Namjoon and Jin being the only happy couple to see each other again. ''Thanks a lot for joining Temptation Island, we hope you all live a great life together and if there are any fights they will be solved. Anyway, flight safe and goodnight already.'' He chuckled at the end. We all said goodbye before we stepped in and headed towards the airport.

»«»«»«

''Jimin... Jiminie.... baby.... sweetie... babe?'' I tried calling Jimin who fell asleep during the flight. 

''Hmm I don't wanna wake up.'' He mumbled as he kept his eyes closed. 

''We landed baby, we need to get out stuff.'' I chuckled as he finally opened his eyes to look around and realized we are really back in Korea.

''Coming,'' He mumbled in a raspy voice as he sat up. I chuckled once again before we walked out and waited for our luggage to come. When we got everything and wanted to head out but something, or better said someone, stopped us.

''When are you going to get your stuff? I'm going to live with Hoseok in 'our' apartment so I want your stuff to be gone as soon as possible.'' Yoongi said in a dark voice as he stood in front of us. 

''We're getting his stuff tomorrow,'' I said as I wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder.

''Can't wait,'' He mumbled as he walked away.

''Remind me why the hell I dated such an asshole?'' Jimin sighed next to me.

''So you could meet me,'' I said and chuckled as we walked towards the cab that waited for us. 

''Cheesy, but yeah indeed. It seems like he did something good in life.'' Jimin said. I grinned and nodded, we stepped in the cab and drove towards my home, or better said our home.

His past relationship maybe was as weak as paper, but I'll make sure that our one will be as strong as a rock.

The end

»«»«»«

Hi! Thank y'all for reading my book, thanks for all the love and support. I hope you enjoyed and read other books too.

Much love! MyPuppyPrince