Ch. 14, special date 🔥

Jimin's POV

''Alright guys, it's the last day on the island today. So that means a special date for everyone. You guys can choose your favorite seducers and you'll go on a date with him. It doesn't matter what you're gonna do but you have to be back at 8 because then you'll reunite with your partner again, all clear?'' Yolanthe explained to us to which we nodded.

I'm excited, like, really excited. Today is gonna be my first date with Jungkook, of course, I told him that I wanted to on a date with him and he said he had everything planned out so yeah, I'm curious what he has in mind.

We all walked towards the living room where the seducers are, and well, my boyfriend of course.

''Hi baby,'' Jungkook said and stood up as soon as he saw me. I walked up to him and he gave me a peck while wrapping his arms around.

''No idea who Jimin's gonna choose,'' Jin said sarcastically to which I chuckled.

''Yeah I'm not sure yet,'' I said, playing along. I suddenly felt Jungkook's grip become tighter and a small groan coming from his mouth. ''Don't tell me you're getting jealous,'' I whispered in his ear.

''What if I am?'' He whispered back.

''You're unbelievable,'' I muttered under my breath.

''Anyway I'm sure Jay and Bambam are going together. But Jin and Taehyung?'' Jungkook asked above to which I nodded.

''You're right, Bambam's mine for today,'' Jay said as he wrapped his arms around Bambam who blushed darkly. 

''I'll go with Baekhyun, but it's a friendly date. Nothing more keep that in mind.'' Jin said as he walked over to Baekhyun.

''Sure, just friends,'' Baekhyun said nodding in understanding.

''Then I'll go with Soobin.'' Said Taehyung as he walked over to him.

''Sure, let's go,'' Soobin said as he wrapped an arm around his shoulders. 

''Just friendly though,'' Taehyung said while rolling his eyes and unwrapped Soobin's arm.

''Yeah, let's go,'' Jungkook said and took me with him towards our room. 

''Jungkookie-ah what are we gonna do?'' I whined as I tugged on his arm as soon as we were in our room.

''Something with water so pack your stuff,'' Jungkook said as he chuckled.

''Okay...'' I said lazily and began searching for my swimming trunks. After I found them Jungkook and I walked out of the resort and started walking towards the beach.

''We gotta walk for a while baby,''  Jungkook said as walked on the bach, our hand intertwined. 

''It's fine, as long as I'm with you,'' I said while I swung our hands back and forth. 

''You've no idea what you're doing to me Park Jimin.'' My boyfriend chuckled. 

''Believe me, I do,'' I said chuckling too. 

After walking for about half an hour we arrived at some kind of dock where I saw a boat.

''Don't tell me-'' I started but Jungkook cut me off.

''No we are not gonna sail the whole day.'' He said chuckling.'

''But, then what?'' I asked him completely lost.

''We are gonna sail towards the middle of the sea, there we will go dive. Along with the dolphins.'' He told me with a slight smile.

''ARE YOU SERIOUS? SWIMMING ALONG WITH THE DOLPHINS?'' I yelled excited.