Ch. 5, the first bonfire(1)🔥

Jimin's POV

*Beep* *beep* *beep*

Ugh, what the hell is that annoying sound? I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Jungkook's closed eyes, why the hell is he in my bed? *Beep* *beep* *beep*, oh yeah I woke up because of the alarm clock. I turned to the nightstand and then I felt the hand on my waist. I slowly lifted it up and laid it next to me, I saw the alarm was on Jungkook's phone. I stopped the alarm but gasped when I saw his wallpaper, it was a photo of me where I just came out of the pool and did my hair swap. I saw the time 7:45 PM, that's why I had to wake up, the bonfire.

For some reason, I felt a weird feeling in my stomach, like I'm gonna see things I don't wanna see. I shrugged off, I turned over to Jungkook and poked his cheek.

''Wakey wakey, I gotta go.'' I said while still poking his cheek.

''Well, good luck. And stop poking my cheek or I'll bite your finger.'' He said with a husky voice, sexy.

''Like you da- AHHH YOU FUCKING BIT IT,'' I yelled when I felt his teeth on my finger. I quickly pulled my finger out of his mouth and cleaned it with the hem of his shirt while he chuckled softly.

''I warned you baby.''

''I didn't think you would actually bite it,'' I said with a pout.

''Stop pouting 'cuz that makes me wanna kiss you. Now go to that bonfire otherwise you're too late.'' He said, I nodded and stood up. I cleaned myself a bit, took a deep breath and then walked out.

''GOOD LUCK.'' I heard Jungkook yelling and I smiled. He is really sweet.

''Welcome Jimin, the last one again like always.'' Yolanthe said and I chuckled.

''Yep that spot is always reserved for me,'' I said while I sat down next to Taehyung. In front of me sat Seokjin and next to him sat Bambam, in front of Taehyung. The screen is in the middle in front of us and behind it is Yolanthe.

 The screen is in the middle in front of us and behind it is Yolanthe

(How they sit)

(They look at the screen like this)

''Well, let's get started shall we?'' Yolanthe asked to which we all nodded. ''Jimin we're starting with you.''