Ch. 4, what is wrong with me?🔥

Jimin's POV

I woke up with a horrible headache and groaned, seems like I couldn't hold myself back huh? I pressed my eyes closed and tried to remember yesterday.

''You know I am in a relationship, huh?'' 

''Yes, but soon you'll be in another one.'' 

''Don't be so full of yourself Jungkookie. We gotta see that first.'' 

''You know, I would really like to kiss you now.'' 

''Then why don't you do it?''

I remember him winning our making out and pressed my eyes closed again.

''We really should stop baby.'' 

''Why?''

''Because my pants are getting tight.'' 

''Is your dick a little excited?'' 

''A little? You have no idea baby, I could fuck you right now.'' 

''Then why don't you do it?'' 

''I don't want you to regret it in the morning babe, just wait a little more.'' 

''Can't wait... daddy.'' 

I opened my eyes again and held my face in my hands, I literally asked him to have sex with me! How could I do that?! I can never look in his eyes again and act like nothing happened.

''Jimin?'' I heard a voice saying, I looked up and saw Jungkook standing in the doorway with a glass water and an aspirin. 

''Yeah?'' I asked him trying to look at his eyes but I stopped at his collarbone. That looks sexy as fuck, but it looks so empty I'd love to mark it. Wait, did I just think of marking Jungkook?!

''I woke up and saw you with your eyes closed, I figured out you were probably thinking of last night and, I think you're having a headache. Man, I didn't know you could drink that much.'' He said and I smiled. He's really boyfriend material.

''Yes, thank you,'' I said, he walked over to me and gave me the glass and aspirin. 

''So, I guess you remember what you said last night?'' He asked me which caused me to spit out my water.

''How do you know?!" I asked him confused.

''Because you have suddenly not enough courage to look me in the eyes. Something you've done ever since we met.'' He said and I hold my head in my hands once again after I had placed the glass on the nightstand.

''Y-yeah, I do r-remember it indeed a-and it's freakin' embarrassing,'' I said which caused him to laugh out loud.

''Don't laugh!'' I yelled he grinned a bit and then took ahold of my hands. I finally looked him in the eyes where I saw something I couldn't describe, it looks like adoration and l-love?

''You don't have to be embarrassed baby, it's okay. We didn't do anything... besides making out then.'' He said and moved a bit so he was sitting in front of me with crossing legs. I turned around and let myself fall back so I was basically in his hands. He immediately wrapped his arms around my torso which makes me feel protected. I let myself relax and let out a deep sigh.

''Still, I basically said I wanted to have sex with you!'' 

''Y'know, drunk people and kids are the only ones who speak the truth. So are you sure you don't want-'' 

''JUNGKOOK!'' I cut him off and wanted to sit straight up but he didn't let me.

''What? And no I ain't letting you go.''