Ch. 10, he has a boyfriend?! 🔥

Hides because I'm so late :)

Jimin's POV

''Hmm baby as much as I'd love to sit here all night with you,'' I said while I broke our kiss. ''I have to get ready since we're having the second bonfire tonight. And we still need to eat.'' I said and tried to get up. If only his hands didn't hold me in my place.

''But... just a few minutes ago you became my boyfriend!" He whined. ''Do you really have to go already?''

''Time flies when you're making out baby,'' I replied and gave him a small peck. ''I don't need to go yet, but we need to eat and before we've eaten and I changed it will be around 8. So yes, we need to get right now since it's already 6.'' I said while I finally managed to unfold his arms from my waist. 

''Fine.'' He sighed in defeat. ''But when you come back, we'll be kissing til 12.'' He said with crossed arms. 

''If it makes you happy baby, then yes,'' I said chuckling, I pecked his lips and then stood up to walk to our room. I made a few steps but I didn't hear the sound of someone coming out of the pool so I turned around to look at Jungkook, but when I did I immediately began laughing out loud. Just what is he, a kid or a grown man? There he was, with crossed arms in front of his chest and a pouty look. He looked like a spoiled kid who doesn't get what he wants for once. 

''Are you gonna sit there the rest of the day like the kid you are or are you coming with me to get our dinner?'' I asked him trying to hold my laughter. 

''First of all, I'm not a kid, unless a kid can make you scream so hard. And secondly I'm already on my way BUT just because I'm hungry.'' I felt a blush coming on my face when he spoke the first words. I turned around and walked further when I saw him climbing out of the pool and walking to the kitchen. 

We ate our dinner, which means me sitting on his lap and feeding him while he feeds me. We did the dishes and then I walked to our room to change. 

''That's too sexy baby.'' He suddenly said while he sneaked around my waist where he rested them. 

''What do you mean? It isn't that sexy?'' I said while I checked myself out in the mirror. I slid my hands down my tights and then up again to let them rest on Jungkook's hand.

''You're showing your thighs too much.'' He growled into my ear and I chuckled.

''Possessive much, huh?'' I smiled and turned around in his hold so I was facing him now. I rested my hand on his chest and pecked his lips softly.

''Only for you, as much as I hate to let you go like this. I don't want you to be late so hurry up and move your ass to the beach. You got only three minutes left.'' I shook my head at his cuteness. I pecked his lips once last time and then ran off to the beach where the bonfire is and the others are probably already waiting. 

''Late once again Jimin?'' Jin-Hyung asked me chuckling.

''Yeah Jungkook had problems with me letting me go,'' I said while I sat down with a grin on my face.

''Taehyung we're starting with you today.'' Yolanthe said and right after the screen started playing.

Taehyung's POV

''Hey sexy where are you going?'' Chanyeol asked Nick.

''To our room,'' Nick said back with an innocent look, too innocent which made me almost cringe.

''What are you gonna do in there? Alone...'' Chanyeol asked while he wrapped his arms around Nick's waist.

I looked away for a second while I felt a burning sensation in my stomach. Was I even enough for Nick if he falls this easily?